Chapter 18

I took Logan by the hand and led him up the stairs to my bedroom.  We moved quickly and I shut the door behind us.  He pulled me into his arms and I put my hands around his neck, pulling each other as close as we could.  Our lips crashed in a hungry, lust-filled kiss.  My fingers intertwined in his hair as his hands roamed down my back.  He began backing up toward the bed, careful not to break out kiss and sat on the edge of my bed, which was higher than the average bed.  I stood between his legs, bending over to continue our kiss.  Still touching, our lips parted, allowing our tongues to dance around as the urgency built.

His hands were on the backs of my thighs, moving down toward my knees.  He pulled a leg up on one side of him, and I followed his lead putting the other leg on the opposite side until I was straddling his lap.  He broke out liplock, and I heard an audible moan escape his lips.

"God, I've missed you, Ace," he whispered in my ear.

I thought I was going to collapse and let him ravish me.  He knew exactly what to say to make me melt.  I let myself relax onto his lap.  Pulling me closer still, he continued kissing me, moving down the side of my neck, causing me to grind against him almost involuntarily.  My head tilted back as his lips brushed my shoulders, down my collarbone, and my breath hitched when he switched sides.  Pulling my hips down on him, he began grinding back against me.  I could feel his excitement growing.  I sat up on my knees and gently pushed him away.  I pulled my tank top off over my head and thought I heard a low growl from him.  He swept me into his arms and in one swift motion, I was lying under him on the bed.  He followed my lead and rid himself of his shirt.

I could feel my own excitement building as the heat grew between my legs.  He was just as smooth and toned as I remembered, and I couldn't wait to feel his skin pressed against mine.

Logan leaned down and kissed me with a fervent desire he'd never shown before.  I could feel him hovering just above me, careful not to touch my skin.  The anticipation continued to build as he kissed down the side of my neck a second time, knowing how much it turned me on.  My head sank back as his lips grazed my shoulder to my collarbone like he'd done before except he didn't stop there.  His lips brushed the top of my breast, and I gasped at his touch.  It had been a very long time since someone had touched me like that.  I ran my fingers through his hair as he teasingly kissed my chest.  Then he slid the straps off my shoulders causing more of my breast to be revealed to him.

He rolled to the side, and I propped myself up on my elbow.  Logan moved closer and skillfully unclasped my bra.  I held out my arms for him to pull it off.  He drew me closer, and I felt the electricity shooting through my body as our lips crashed together.  His arms were wrapped around me as if he didn't want to let me go, and my fingers were laced through his hair, grabbing hungrily.  I pulled my leg up and wrapped it around him.  His hand slid down my back, over my ass and onto the back of my thigh.

We continued kissing, and I started to undo his pants.  He assisted in taking them off, and in a flash, they were tossed to the floor.  His lips returned to mine as I let a hand playfully wander down his chest to his hip.  I tried to guide him on top of me, but he wouldn't budge.  I felt a rush when his hand slid up my skirt and settled on the side of my thigh.  I let my own hand run down the outside of his thigh, dragging it back up the inside to his abs and back down a little lower.  He moaned when I caressed him over his boxer briefs.  He retaliated by dragging a finger along the band of my underwear, teasing me by letting it slip under as he neared my center.

My back arched, and I moved my hand up and down his shaft.  I could feel him getting even harder under the fabric that stood in my way.  He kneeled upright on the bed and pulled off my skirt, taking the underwear with it.  Then, he removed his own and leaned back over me, careful not to get too close to touch me.  I anxiously awaited his touch but couldn't hold off much longer.  I brought him closer and kissed him with a lustful desire.  He wasn't quite prepared and fell on top of me.  I could feel him between my legs, which only served to fuel my own fire.