1

*JC Caylen POV*

We're just done filming with the whole house for Kian & Jc channel. One of the consequence is to kiss Franny and Kian got it. He doesn't stop smiling after that kiss. I never seen him this happy after the break up with Andrea. I knew him too much. Is he crushing on Franny?

I can't sleep thinking of it. I mean, I'm happy if he does. But why he didn't tell me about it? As I think too much, Chelsey come to my bed.

Chelsey: are you okay?

JC: It's about Kian.

Chelsey: what's wrong baby?

JC: we were filming and he kissed Franny and didn't stop smiling and staring at her until we're done.

Chelsey: ohmygod. Is he crushing on Franny?

JC: that's the thing. I don't know. Should I ask him?

Chelsey: let's trap him instead.

JC: what?

Chelsey: I don't think he'll be honest if you ask. But, if you trap him in his own game, maybe we'll know the truth. I'll let Bobby & Corey know about this plan.

JC: okay? Let Bryana & Emily knows too. They're close with Franny.

Chelsey: I know what to do. Trust me?

JC: of course, baby. You lead this plan. If he does have crush on Franny, we'll make sure they end up together, just like us.

Chelsey: u know how to make cheesy line didn't you?

JC: I'm deeply in love with you.

I hug Chelsey small body tightly.

*Franny Arrieta POV*

I felt different after we kissed. This isn't normal. I kiss David for a video and I feel okay. But, why am I feeling this way? My heart seems... I don't know how to express this feeling. No, I'm not crushing on Kian. No, no, no. he's a brother to me just like everyone else. What should I do?! I grab my phone and decide to call Bry. She knows everything about me.

Bryana: Hello?

Franny: can you come over right now?

Bryana: Fran, I'm filming. I'll come over in a bit okay. Is everything fine?

Franny: yea. Just need someone to talk. I'll wait for you

I can't sleep thinking of this feeling in my heart. It feels full of happiness I never imagined. Its impossible to have crush on Kian. He's annoying. I need to talk to Bobby while waiting for Bry to come.

I go to the kitchen to bring snacks for Bobby and I. as I was closing the fridge, I'm surprised by Kian.

Kian: hi Franny.

Franny: hey.

Kian: are you okay?

Franny: yes. Whyyy?

Kian: what's wrong? You sound annoyed.

Franny: ohmygod. I'm fine Kian.

I said avoiding eye contact

Kian: okay? Can I talk to you though?

Franny: you know what? I'm tired. I'm going to sleep while waiting for Bry to come.

Kian: oh, she's coming? I can wait here to open the door for her

Franny: whatever suits you.

I just don't want to talk to him or making eyecontact, not after that kiss. 'I'm sorry Kian' I thought as I walk to my room