17

*Bobby Mares POV*

So, Kian treat us by going to Disneyland to celebrate today.

Bobby: look Kian, someone proposed in front of the castle. How I wish Franny is here.

Kian: I know! I promise I'll bring you guys again soon if she's here. Ohmygod, how romantic. I miss my baby.

Bryana: how I wish someone did that to me though.

Chelsey: she's hinting you Bobby.

Bryana: no, I'm not. Chelsey!!

Corey: don't lie Bry! I know you want it.

Bryana: stop. Today is about Kian & Franny. Not me.

I love Bry so much. We had so much in commons, our chemistry is undeniable, we make a great couple! And to proposed someone in Disneyland has been my dreams since I saw lots of guy did that, I don't want to be the typical guy to proposed, I know just the way how. Oh well, it's the happiest place on earth after all.

Bobby: guys. I'm going to the restroom okay.

Bryana: oh, okay Bobby.

I lied. I want to propose Bry, I've been keeping this in for a while now. I know this is about Kian but, this is my only chance. Glad we're using my Jeep to drive here, so I leave Disneyland to search for a ring. Tonight, is going to be memorable night for Bry.

I went to Tiffany & Co......

Bulgari.........

Cartier.........

Pandora......

And my eyes attracted to this beautiful silver ring. Its perfect for Bryana!

I check the time and damn it! Its getting late

I check the time and damn it! Its getting late. I drove fast back to Disneyland knowing I don't have time for the special moment. THE FIREWORKS! I arrive and.... it's raining cats and dogs! Well, there's my hope, crash like that. I never felt so disappointed. My phone rings. It's from Bry,

Bryana: hello Bobby?

Bobby: hey, hi!

Bryana: where are you? it's raining.

Bobby: yes, I know.

Bryana: are you in the car? You said you went to the restroom.

Bobby: uhhh, yes, I did. So, I know it's going to rain that's why I ran to the car so that you guys didn't get wet. Where are you guys?

Bryana: getting out from Disneyland.

Bobby: okay wait for me at the entrance. Okay, bye.

I'll make this perfect next time, after Kian & Franny got married.