26

*Franny Arrieta POV*

I don't understand what just happen. All I know is my own best friend betrayed me over stupid guy. I'm still disbelief that happen. Why Emily, why. I heard someone come in my room and I pretend to sleep. I don't want to talk to anyone.

Bryana: Franny?

Silent.

Bryana come near my bed and tuck me in my blanket. She's the sweetest. I'm sorry Bry.

*Bryana Salaz POV*

So, I entered Franny's room and she's sleeping. I go out and tell them.

Bryana: so, Franny is sleeping.

JC: Kian, I think you should sleep with her tonight. She just got back from Jersey, tired and sh*t, and knowing her own best friend betrayed her.

Kian: I should.

Bryana: where will I sleep then?

Chelsey: with Bobby?

Bryana: what? Come on guys!

Bobby: you don't want to sleep with me?

Corey: it's just sleep.

JC: yeah. Unless you guys want to be naughtyyy.

Bryana: stop! Ew!

So, I guess I'll be sleeping with Bobby.

Kian: it's a long night guys. Let's go to bed.

*Kian Lawley POV*

So, I come into Franny's room quietly, tip toed because I don't want to wake her up. I lay beside her and hug her from behind. She moves facing towards me.

Franny: what are you doing here? Where's Bry?

Kian: accompany you? Bry sleeps in Bobby's room.

Franny: can you be honest with me?

Kian: it's 3 in the morning babe. We should get some sleep.

Franny: I don't care. I just want to know what happen between you and Andrea? I don't understand what happen earlier.

Kian: she's going crazy.

Franny: why? What happen?

Kian: I reject her in front of her parents

Franny: when?????

Kian: the day we confess we love each other. She told me to drive to the Grove that morning.

Franny: and then?

Kian: we went to Maggiano and her parents was there. She didn't even tell me we're meeting her parents. So, her dad thinks it's cool to ask me to give his daughter chance so I reject her directly. In his face.

Franny: from that little thing she's gone crazy?

Kian: yeah. I don't understand either. She can't accept reality just slap her in the face.

Franny: what did JC meant by she's trespassing for 2nd time?

Kian: she came the night after I'm buying your ring.

Franny: why is it always when you did something for me?! Kian, I'm scared. What if we're not meant to be together?

Kian: are you seriously going to let that negativity in your head babe?

Franny: no, but, Andrea.

Kian: don't worry about her. I just love you, only you.

Franny: I love you too Kian.

Kian: let's go to sleep, shall we?

Franny: hug me?

We hugged tightly for the remaining hours and woke up around 11.30am.

*I'm sorry for the intense chapters guys. So, here's the sweetest chapter I ever did*