5

*Kian Lawley POV*

Bobby, Bryana & Corey gets out of JC's room to go to their room and left me and Franny by the door.

Franny: what just happen?

Kian: I'm tired to find out. Make me some pancake please? I'm going to shower.

Franny: okay.

I said thankyou to Franny and look into her eyes. I never realize how pretty that brown eyes until now. She smiled back and went downstairs. I'm so happy to see her smile.

*Franny Arrieta POV*

Why am I blushing? His smiles, oh my god. I got something in mind to tweet.

'if you were a pill, I'd overdosed' this tweet reminds me so much about Kian. I read it a while ago on Tumblr. I made pancakes for us in the house. I don't know where JC and Chelsey went. While waiting for the pancakes, I look at replies on my tweet, a lot of them tag Kian in it. I smile widely.

Kian: why are you smiling to your phone?

Franny: what? Oh my god Kian! You make me threw my phone!!

Kian: Sorry babe.

Franny: did you just call me.... Babe?!

Kian: no, I said Fran. You must have misheard it.

Franny: whatever. Here's your pancake. Tell Bobby, Corey & Bry their pancakes are ready.

I call her babe.... That's new! I smiled and slid out my phone out of my pockets and scrolling through my mentions. Why people are tagging me in Franny's tweet? I read the quotes she tweeted. I'm her pill???? 'Fran, you're my pill and you didn't know that' I thought to myself. I subtweet her.

'Babe is a special word to me. You mean the f*cking world to me if I call you that'

*Franny Arrieta POV*

We have this thing in the house where we have twitter notifications on with all the roommates. Kian tweeted something. What?! So, he did call me babe. I smiled and can feel that I'm blushing. Franny, stop!!!! You can't crush on him!!!!

As I'm done getting ready and makes my bed, I went out only to see Kian getting ready to leave.

Franny: where are you going?

Kian: meet Tessa.

Franny: oh.

I don't know why I get upset hearing that name. maybe Tessa did tell me he's crushing on Kian, months ago.

Franny: well, have fun.

Going back into my room. I am planning to watch Disney movie with him. But, he's out to meet Tessa. Hoping he would knock on my door, I sat at the edge of bed when I heard someone knock. But it's not Kian. Its Bryana.

Bryana: Fran, Bobby and I are going to Target... what's wrong Franny? You look sad.

Franny: Kian going out with Tessa.

Bryana: oh Franny, don't be sad. If he's meant for you, god will set you up with him.

Franny: you don't understand Bry. She has told me that she's in love with Kian.

Bryana: everything will be fine Franny. It's okay! Do you want to join us to Target?

Franny: nah, I'll pass. Both of you have fun.

Bryana: I'll be back okay. Thanks for the pancake by the way. Bye!

I wave her goodbye and lay on my bed.