6

*Corey La Barrie POV*

I've been editing for the past 3 hours and finally done. I've nothing to do. I should be filming with Franny today. Hope she's home.

I come down stair and saw pancake on top of the counter and a note written 'sorry we ate half of it. Thanks to Franny. – Bobby & Bryana' I sighed. I go knock on Franny's door.

Franny: come in!

Corey: hey Fran. Do you want to film with me?

Franny: sure. What kind of video?

Corey: I've planned we film the guess the Tweet we do. But part 2.

Franny: ok cool. Let's go outside.

*Franny Arrieta POV*

Corey is fixing the equipment so I decide to go on Instagram. There is a story of Kian and Tessa. So, they're filming too????

The story goes like 'hey guys its Tessa. I'm here with your boy Kian Lawley.' She said that with her hand touching Kian jawlines. I slip out something I thought Corey won't hear.

Franny: slut.

Corey: what?

Franny: nothing. Are you done fixing that?

Corey: almost. Get into the frame Fran while I'm focusing the camera.

I go to twitter and tweet

'don't think you make me jealous. because you don't. and no, I'm not jealous of her. there's no reason I should be. what is it I'm jealous of? ... that she can have you, and I can't'

And it's true. She probably sees me as his sister, I should've known the fact that I can't have him. Hope Tessa can make him happy.

***Sorry guys it's a short chapter! More drama coming 😉***