8

*Kian Lawley POV*

Kian: what is this JC? Can you tell me?

JC: I just want to say, appreciate the thing you have before time forces you appreciate the thing you once had. Goodnight.

Kian: what does that even mean?

Franny and Bry gets up and go to her room.

Kian: good night Franny.

I say as she closes her door. Chelsey & Bobby went upstairs leaving me with Tessa.

Kian: I don't understand.

Tessa: what did you do wrong? Why Franny's crying?

Kian: I don't know Tessa.

I said to her and the honk snap me out. Must be Tristan.

Kian: bye Tessa.

Tessa: bye Kian. Enough sleep okay!

*Franny Arrieta POV*

Is Kian really that dumb to realize how much I love him? I know I can't have him but....

Bryana: stop crying Franny. It's useless. You'll find a better guy who will treats you right one day

Franny: I love him, Bry.

Bryana: I know that. But I can't stand seeing you hurt like this. You're beautiful Franny.

Situation like this makes me want to go back home in New Jersey.

Franny: I want to go home.

Bryana: for how long?

Franny: I don't know. I'll just buy one-way ticket to New Jersey and stay as long as I want.

Bryana: do what makes you happy. If by going back home makes you happy, I'm happy for you okay.

I grab my laptop out from drawers and buy tickets to go back. Click here and there, done!

Franny: bry. Can you promise me?

Bryana: what is it Franny?

Franny: if they ask why I'm going back, say I'm visiting my family there okay? I don't want them to know the truth. Especially Kian.

Bryana: how about Bob?

Franny: you can tell Bob, but not JC or Corey or Kian or Chelsey or anyone that ask. Okay?

Bryana: I promise Fran. When is your flight again?

Franny: this weekend. So, I literally have 3 days to pack my life here.

I said as I hug her. I know she's sad. But I can't stay here if Kian really that dumb to notice how I felt. People tend to be appreciative once it is gone. Like JC said.

Franny: bry. If you want to sleep, sleep okay. Don't worry about me. I'll be here packing.

Bryana: let me help you.