34

*Franny Arrieta POV*

I look deep in her eyes and I still couldn't believe her. I just can't. She hurt Kian. She almost hurt all of my friends.

Franny: I'm going home. I'll text you guys the details soon. Bye Roni & Nessa.

Nessa: take care, Franny & Chelsey.

Back at home....

*Kian Lawley POV*

I worried so much about Franny. 10 minutes later, I heard car just pulling off. I ran to the door,

Kian: baby. Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Franny: I'm fine Kian. I'm just tired.

Kian: okay....

Franny just walks to her room without even looking back and I'm confused............

Kian: is she okay Chelsey?

Chelsey: she's fine. No worries.

That night........

*Franny Arrieta POV*

I haven't talked to Kian since I got back home from Roni & Nessa. I feel bad so I go upstairs to his room.

Franny: hey Kian.

Kian: hey. Are you okay?

Franny: yea. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you that much.

Kian: it's okay, I understand. Did Andrea hurt you?

Franny: no, she's not. She apologizes to me. Should we invite her?

Kian: I don't know babe. It's up to you.

Franny: hmmm okay.

We lay down on my bed just staring at each other. Her eyes are so beautiful. I fall in love even more. How could that be possible?

*Bobby Mares POV*

I walk into Kian's room to Franny and him hugging. They're so cute. I took advantage of taking a photo of them and upload it on my Instagram story. Shooooot!! I forgot to silent my phone.

Franny: bob. What are you doing?

Bobby: you guys are so cute. I can't help it. I want to film with both of you.

Kian: okay. Get out! We'll be downstairs in 5 minutes.

Bobby: fine!

*Kian Lawley POV*

I don't know when we fall asleep but it feels so much better to sleep next to Franny. Can't wait to spend forever with this girl. We get up and go downstairs to film with Bobby.

Kian: hey Bob. What video we're going to film?

Bobby: who knows me better? You or Franny?

Franny: of course, it's me! No doubt!

Kian: hey. I knew Bob earlier than you.

Franny: sorry babe!

Bobby: okay lets film now!

*Bobby Mares POV*

As I start filming, I noticed Kian & Franny make eye contact more often than normal. They're so in love. I'm happy for them. I really can't argue when they stare at each other and not LISTENING to me. My last question makes them blush.

Bobby: okay this is my last question and it doesn't relate to whatever this video is.

Franny: okay. What's the question?

Bobby: how many babies do you guys want and will you have it right after you get married?

Kian: okay. I want 4 babies. And idk, maybe we will.

Franny: I just want 2 and idk as well.

Bobby: okay. We're done here. (bobby usual outro. Please subscribe to Bobby now bcs its VLOGMAS!)

*Franny Arrieta POV*

After filming with Bobby, I keep thinking of his last question about babies. Am I ready? I love him so much. I really want his babies. Omg! Why am I thinking of this stuff? Its waiting game, less than 2 weeks, I'll be changing my last name officially.

*Kian Lawley POV*

Babies? I can't wait to have junior me and Franny running around the house. I love Franny and I will have our babies with her someday. I can't wait to see her walking down the aisle with her dad on her white gown.