42

JC: what's going on?

Franny: what do you mean?

JC: both of you. are you guys okay?

I look over at Kian immediately who smile to his phone and JC fake cough to distract him.

Kian: what?

JC: are you okay? Is there any interesting news to share?

Kian: no? why?

JC: you're smiling at your phone like an idiot, Kian.

Kian: I'm doing great.

JC: so we've picked up your attire for the wedding.

Chelsey: you have 2 dresses right, Franny? For reception and after party?

Franny: yeah.

I'm not even excited anymore by Kian. I really wish right now I can read his mind to know what he's thinking. An awkward silence fills in the room until Corey come downstairs because he needs to go to Hawaii.

Corey: I gotta go.

JC: you supposed to be flying earlier right? It's almost 1 pm.

Corey: yeah. I change the time. Haven't packed earlier. Chels, just text me anything I need to do in Hawaii.

Chelsey: okay Corey. Have a safe flight.

I excuse myself going to my room and locked myself. What did I do wrong? Kian stressing me out by his behaviour today. He's been lovingly romantic towards me before Harry and Andy came and suddenly change after they came and spend the whole time with his stupid phone.

*JC Caylen POV*

I notice the coldness in the room between Franny and Kian. Or maybe the AC?

JC: hey Kian.

Kian: what?

JC: are you and Franny okay?

Kian: yeah. We're fine. Why?

JC: why you ignoring her just now?

Kian: I'm busy.

JC: Kian... let me tell you something. Franny agrees to marry you for a reason. There's no turning back. Remember when you realize you had a feeling on her and she said yes to you? she could've just chosen another guy or be with Ryan since they're together in Jersey at that time. Remind yourself back why she said yes to you in the 1st place? You've been looking for the right one but it's in front of you the whole time.

Kian: what are you talking about JC?

JC: I'm just saying. I'm going to my room.

*Kian Lawley POV*

What just happen??????? I knock on Franny's door and saw her crying.

Kian: you okay?

Franny: yeah.

Kian: you want something?

Franny: I want to be alone.

Kian: I'm going out. Just text me or Harrison if you need anything.

Franny: ok.