36

Tuesday.

*Kian Lawley POV*

I woke up early to buy bouquet of flowers and breakfast for Franny. I want to surprise her and seeing her smile. I wrote a card that says 'You're my Rapunzel. I love you. – Your Flynn Rider'

Back at home, I knocked on her door

Franny: come in.

Kian: hey babe. Goodmorning.

Franny: what's that?

Kian: it's for you.

Franny: aw baby. Thanks.

Kian: your welcome baby. Here's breakfast.

Franny: you're the best!!

We kissed and Bobby and the rest came in just screaming 'DISNEYLAND!!!' out of nowhere.

Kian: what?

JC: we had a plan to go to Disneyland. Let's go!

Franny: hello? I still eat my breakfast!

Chelsey: we can eat again on the way there. Quick, change!

Kian: oh my god. Okay.

*JC Caylen POV*

Last night, Bobby, Chelsey and I are planning something big. For the entire week, we're going out to celebrate Kian & Franny getting married. And today, it's Disneyland! Little did they know, we called all of our closest friends to join us. It's going to be a fun day.

Chelsey: baby. Are you ready?

JC: yessss. Where's Bobby?

Bobby: I'm here guys.

JC: is everyone there?

Bobby: yes. Just got a text from Nessa that all of them are there.

Corey: let's get going guys!

*Franny Arrieta POV*

Today is an unusual day. Why are we going to Disneyland early in the morning? Ugh. I'm still tired but whatever. It's going to be fun anyways. We never went to Disneyland just the 5 of us, including Chelsey.

Franny: why are we going so early?

Kian: yeah. Why?

Bobby: nothing. We're in the mood for Disneyland and we never go to Disneyland together anyway so... yeah.

I took a mini nap because I'm tired as hell.

Arriving in Disneyland...

*Kian Lawley POV*

Kian: hey babe. Wake up. We're here.

Franny: okay.

Bobby, Corey, JC and Chelsey were laughing their ass off and we are confused than ever.

Franny: what are you guys laughing about?

JC: nothing. Lets enter the park!!

*Franny Arrieta POV*

We enter the park and I saw a group of people that look familiar. Wait, WHAT?!

Franny: what is happening?

Kian: holy, what?! Hello?

They yell 'CONGRATULATIONS!' to both Kian and me. I saw Merrell Twins, O2L members, Ryan Abe, David, Dom, Emily, Bryana and all our closest friends in LA.

JC: do you want to know why we did this?

Kian: yeah. What happen?

Bobby: so last night, we planned to give both of you the best week before your wedding day comes. So, expect some crazy surprise from us leading up to your wedding day.

Franny: I was, even more, confuse when JC refuse to take Kian's money earlier to pay for the tickets. This is why.

JC: yeah. All of us love you both and we want to celebrate your last weekend before Franchesca Arrieta turns to Franchesca Lawley.

Franny: awwwww you guys!!!!!

We group hug and have a ton of blast in Disneyland. We meet some fans, we eat, we laugh. I have never been so much happier.