49

I know we are all sad for what happened recently, and I promise it'll get better with times. Don't worry, we are all in this together. I feel it too. I miss him too. enjoy <3

While JC and Chelsey are upstairs, the rest of us just chilling in the living room and watching Netflix.

*Kian Lawley POV*

Woah. When did I drift to sleep? I don't even realise it. The movie literally watching us sleep. It's on the end credit now. As I lay back with Franny on my arms, I check my phone and its 2.30 in the morning! We're fucking late! We have bags to check-in and everyone's asleep.

Kian: guys, wake up! We're late! JC!!!! CHELSEY!!!!!!

Franny: ohmygod babe. What are you doing?

Kian: it's 2.30. wake everyone's up.

I slap Bobby's face who is sleeping on the couch with Nessa on his feet.

Kian: Bob, wake up. But be careful, don't kick Nessa's head. BOBBY!!!!!!!!

Nessa: MY HEAD!!!!! BOBBY!!!!!!!!

Kian: I told you not to kick her head.

Bobby: why are you waking me up like that?

Kian: it's fucking 2.30. wake up. Why is no one set their alarms?

Roni: ouch. Kian, you kick my back.

Kian: I'm sorry Roni. Wake up. It's 2.30. I'll go upstairs to wake up JC and Chelsey so get ready outside!!!!!!!!

Roni: it's 2.30? how long have we been sleeping?

I went upstairs to JC's room. Switch on the lights and heard JC grunts "kiaaaaaan"

Kian: bitch, it's 2.30. wake up. We got bags to check-in.

JC: okayyyyy.

Kian: please go to sleep and miss the flight. Wake up JC!!!! Where's Chelsey?

Chelsey: I'm here in the toilet.

Kian: hurry up!!!!

LAX

We're late but what's new. It runs in the friend group. We arrive in LAX at 3 am and we don't have time to do anything else than hurry to board the plane. As I'm queuing, I notice Nessa and Bobby were gone.

Kian: where are Bobby and Nessa?

Roni: they're at the back. Nessa told Bobby to accompany her to the restroom.

Franny: you're such a dad. Shut up.

Kian: what did you just say, babe?

Franny: nothing.

Kian: I swear I've heard something but okay.

JC: imagine your own girlfriend telling you to shut up. Couldn't be me.

Chelsey: what???????? Don't say that.

JC: I'm just saying bebe.

Franny: shut up to you JC.

Kian: why are you getting angry for no reason babe? Are you okay?

Franny: shut up Kian.

Ngl, I was sad upset. But I understand her. I don't even know what I did to deserve that. But anyways, JC and Chelsey were laughing their ass off behind us and I show my middle finger to them.

*Franny Arrieta POV*

I was nervously excited... is that a thing? Whatever. But, I am excited about getting married to my best friend at the same time I am so nervous to do life with Kian. I mean, its Kian. what can you expect from him, you know???

Kian: hey. Are you comfortable? Do you need something for your back? I can ask for more pillow.

Franny: no, I'm good. No worries. Thank you for your concern.

Kian: you're welcome.

Hawaii

*Corey La Barrie POV*

JC texted me they've landed. I rented limousine last night to pick up my friends from the airport because I'm just extra like that.

JC: COREY!!

Corey: hey guys! Welcome! Are you guys ready to turn up tonight?!

Kian: Corey. Are you drunk already? We just arrived.

Corey: I know but are you ready though? The resort has a place for us to turn the fuck out tonight before the wedding.

Franny: I can't get drunk. I'm pregnant.

Corey: I thought Chelsey is pregnant?

Bobby: you've been fooled, Corey.

Corey: haha you got me.

Franny: let's go to the resort. I want to swim in the pool!

Corey: wait. Are you guys ready for our ride today?

Chelsey: ugh. What do you mean Corey?

Corey: I may or may not book a limo for our ride to the resort!!

MerrellTwins: what?!

Kian: stop being twins for once!

Nessa: we can't help it, sorry!

Corey: yeah. It's a celebration for Kian and Franny. I had to get a limo for us!

JC: yes. I can't wait! You're amazing Corey!

Corey: let's go, guys! Get in!

*Kian Lawley POV*

Franny is smiling the whole ride to the resort. Her smiles are more important to me than anything else in this world. The smiles that turn my world around. The smiles that will make me say 'yes' to marry her. I can't wait to spend my whole life with her.

*Franny Arrieta POV*

From my side eyes, I can see Kian was starring at me the whole time. He's adorable. I was laughing along with the twins and doesn't even realise he was smiling at me the whole time. I turn to him and saw him smiling and looking at my lips. He leans over and kisses me passionately.

JC: OKAYYYYY???? GET IT!!!!

Roni: oh my. We're too innocence to see that.

Bobby: you're freaking 23! What do you mean?! HAHAHAHA!

Kian: sorry everyone. We're just in the moment.

Corey stands up and yells 'TO KIAN AND FRANNY!!!!!!!!' as we were drinking and laughing the whole ride to the resort.