4

The next day..........

*JC Caylen POV*

I woke up early this morning because I'm going for a grocery run with Chelsey. I saw Franny sweeping the floor. What would we do without her.

JC: Good morning Franny.

Franny: morning JC. What do you want for breakfast?

JC: I'm going out with Chelsey. Maybe hey, maybe Kian want something for breakfast?

I saw Kian walk down the stairs. Its time!

Kian: I want pancakes.

JC: did you hear that Franny? Kian wants pancake.

Kian: I thought you're the one who'll makes it.

JC: I can't cook for my life. Who are you to tell me to cook for you?

Kian: I'm daddy.

JC: be a baby daddy for Franny.

I whisper to him. And I laugh as he chases me across the living room.

Franny: stop it!! You'll mess things up again! I already clean up everything!!!!

We ran and ran and Kian accidentally hit the couch and fell on top of Franny. I cover my mouth from laughing and run upstairs because that's #Kianny moment right there.

Franny: ugh!! You're so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!

Kian: I'm sorry Franny, I'm really sorry. I'll help you clean okay?

I entered my room and Chelsey was getting ready. How lucky am I to have her? She's so beautiful.

Chelsey: I heard noises just now. What happen?

JC: Kian fell on top of Franny while she's cleaning.

Chelsey: what did you do?

JC: I whisper to Kian be a baby daddy for Franny. Then he chases me across the room.

Chelsey: oh no you didn't.

We both then laughed.

JC: you're so beautiful.

Chelsey: thanks!

As I lean forward to kiss Chelsey, we hear something.

Franny: Kian, stop!!!! Don't you start!!!!

Corey: what's going on down there? I'm trying to get more sleep!! FRANNY! KIAN!

Chelsey: Corey, shhhhhhhh! don't go down yet. Let them have their fun times.

Corey: what fun are you talking about? All I hear was screaming and shouting! I want my sleep!

JC: its 10 am bro. you better wake up.

Corey: I stayed up editing last night! You make me stayed up filming stupid challenge.

I rolled my eyes. Corey.

Chelsey: Corey, come here.

Corey: what?

Chelsey: we actually want Kian ends up with Franny. Kian seems to like her.

Corey: I saw that when we first move in. but I didn't tell you guys. I just don't want to make awkward situations in this house.

JC: so, you know Kian like her?

Corey: you can see from his eyes whenever he looks at Franny. His eyes lit up every time Franny around.

JC: I just noticed last night after they kissed.

Corey: we film multiple challenge already. You really can see he's in love. Especially in Franny video, boyfriend tag. C'mon JC, you know him to long too, you never saw he's so happy after he breaks up with Andrea, didn't you?

Bobby: what's going on guys? Why didn't you stop the kids arguing down stair?

Chelsey: we're gossiping Bobby. Come!

Bobby came in and followed by Bry behind him. We tell them everything and they seem... not shock at all.

JC: okay? That's all? Three of you know this but didn't tell Chelsey and me? I felt so left out guys. Thanks.

Bobby: you're his best friend and you should noticed JC.

JC: I'm not a mind reader Bobby! You guys should tell us. We want them to be together. And we need to do this as a team.

Bryana: I'm down to help!

We talk about plans ignoring the 'kids' arguing downstairs. I forget Chelsey and I needs to go grocery run.

Kian: guys. We're down stair cleaning and you gather here talking and having fun, laughing. Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

Franny: so annoying.

JC: having fun down there? What did you learn about each other?

Chelsey: we need to go grocery run babe. Let's go!

I walked behind Chelsey and winked to Kian who clueless what just happen.