18

The next day....

*Kian Lawley POV*

I woke up so early because of the works I need to finish before flying out to meet my in laws. I text Franny.

Kian Lawley

Good morning Baby. I can't wait for the day I woke up next to you and cuddle with you. just want to let you know, I woke up already going to set. I tried to finish it earlier so I can meet you baby. Love you.

Franny Arrieta

Okay, I love you too I guess?

Kian Lawley

HEY!!

Franny Arrieta

I'm kidding! I love you more baby. Take care. Anything just update me.

I arrive in set and saw Producer came running towards me.

Producer: Kian. Hey, there's someone who waited for you.

Kian: who????

Producer: Andrea.

Kian: come on. Not her again.

Producer: I know. We already told her to leave but she wants to meet you.

I sigh and walk towards her.

Kian: hey. Look, if this is about your parents, I'm sorry. I just can't be with you.

Andrea: you embarrass me in front of my parents Kian. You reject me like that and run away???? And suddenly you announce will be marrying Franny? What is this Kian??? I can't believe you!!

Kian: well, you actually could save that embarrassment if you tell me earlier why we meet your parents! Don't blame me!

Andrea: I hate you! you'll regret this Kian!

I shook my head as she leaves. I'm in set with Joey King, yes, that girl from The Kissing Booth. She's a nice girl.

Joey: who's that girl?

Kian: psycho ex-girlfriend.

Joey: oh, make sense. She makes a scene earlier. Shouting your name like a crazy person.

Kian: really? What did she say??

Joey: just shouting your name and push people away.

Kian: oh.

*Franny Arrieta POV*

I had my morning walk with Ryan this morning and got into some deep conversation with him.

Franny: Ryan, do you think Kian is my true love? Is he meant to be mine?

Ryan: why did you ask that question? Are you doubting what your heart feels?

Franny: it's not that. I don't know Ryan. I just feels that I am too selfish to make sudden decision to marry him. This quick. i love him but I guess this family bond we had is just too strong. What if the marriage didn't go as we planned? I don't want to cut him off my life if that's happen. I still want him to be a brother to me if things didn't work out as plans. I love him Ryan, with all my heart.

Ryan: Franny, it is call Destiny. You guys met because it is written by God. Whoever we crossed path with, there's good and bad things in it. It can teach us lessons or change us to be a better version of ourselves. Just like you and Kian. God planned your life before you even born. I read this quote somewhere, what is meant to be will always finds its way. This is fate, destiny, that you can't control Franny. Trust in God, and everything will be fine.

Franny: I'm scared Ryan. As much as I want to marry him, I don't want to break the bond we had as a family. We've been living together almost a year. In one house. what if something went wrong in our marriage and we can't fix it and eventually divorced? that's the possibilities that could happen in any married couple Ryan.

Ryan: look, Franny. What you said is all negativity. Why can't you be positive? Where's the Franny I knew who are positive all the time? Plus, there's no way you can't fix if you had arguments with him. you know him for years to know how to fix the situation. As much as you want to control your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than your original planned. And Franny, you'll thanked God for your marriage. Trusts me, you and Kian are meant to be husband and wife. That's what God has planned for you.

Franny: I missed having these deep conversations with someone. Thank you, Ryan. You're the best guy friend I ever had. After Kian, Bobby, Corey, JC, David, Dom....

Ryan: Heyy! I'm the last one?

Franny: just kidding.

Ryan: did you parents knew about this?

Franny: yeah. They love Kian already the first time I told them about him. my mom even said that I need a guy whose funny like him. and also, wise, firm and mature too. Just like my dad. I never seen my mom sad because of him.

Ryan: Franny, what makes you fell in love with Kian?

Franny: I love guys who can makes me laugh. Kian has a very weird jokes that makes me laugh. He's a little bit annoying but that's what I love about him. he's always there for everyone in the house, especially JC. I've seen him comforting JC when he goes into break ups. His kind heart helping friends. He always has a way to make my day happier whenever we hang.

Ryan: awwwh, you really love him Franny. I can see that.

Franny: I do.

I smiled thinking of him until I receives text from him.

Kian Lawley

BABY! I just got done with works today!!! and guess who already bought tickets to Jersey??? ME! I can't wait baby to meet you. I love you so much, don't forget that.

Ryan: Kian texted you?

Franny: yeah.

Ryan: That's my Franny. That cheeky smile. That blushed cheeks. I'm happy for you Franny.

Franny: thanks Ryan!