Ch.5: Cliff Diving

I got up and took a shower and got ready to go cliff diving with everyone. We all planned to meet at the cliff at 10:00. I get my swim siut on (^^^) http://www.polyvore.com/swim1/set?id=32587527
and head ou the door. I was gonna walk to Leah's so we can go together but then I see Jake's truck and Jake leaning on the side of it.
Jacob- "Hey Babe."
Lexi- "Hey. Wacha doin here? Shouldn't you be going to the cliffs?"
Jacob- "Yeah, but I thaught it would be nice to bring you with me"
Lexi- "Aww, that's sweet. Thanks hun. and can we go pick up Leah? I promised her i would come pick her up"
Jacob- "Fine."

Later I get out the car to get Leah.
Lexi- "C'mon slow poke! We gotta go!"
Leah- "I'm almost ready. Gimme 5 seconds."
Just then Seth walks in.
Lexi- "Hey there Seth."
Seth- "Hey Lexi."
Lexi- "Wacha doin today?"
Seth- "Eh. Just sitting around I guess."
Lexi- "You wanna come cliff diving with us?"
Seth- "Really! I can come with you guys!"
Lexi- "Sure now quick go get ready."
he runs up stairs then later they both come down andwe all hop in Jake's truck. Me and Leah sit in the back.

When we get to the cliffs me and Leah strip down to our bathing suits and all the guys mouths are practically on the ground.
Lexi- "Your all gonna catch flies with those things."i say to the guys as i walk up to Jake and push his chin up to close his mouth. "C'mon lets go jump." i say grabbing Jake's hand. We run and jump off the cliff and he holds me as tight as possible. Then, we hit the icy water, swim to the top, and take a deep breath once we surfaced.
Jake was still holding me.
Lexi-"Okay Jakers, you can let me go now." I laughed
Jacob- "Oh,sorry."
Lexi-"It's okay. I didn't say i didn't like it."
Jacob-"Well thats good!" he says as he pulled me in for a kiss.
it was an amazing kiss.
We jumped for a few more hours then i realise it's already5:30
Lexi-"Crap! Embry we gotta go!"
Embry- "What time is it?"
Lexi-"5:30! Hurry up lets go!"
Jacob-"Whats the rush for Lex?"
Lexi-"My mom is having this weird fancy guy over he's her boss. If my mom impresses him and all goes well, she might get a promotion."
Embry-"And if we're late then it will mark us as irresponsible and reflect on my mom, or at least thats what she said"
Lexi- "Bye Jake!" i say wile giving him a short kiss, "See you tomorrow"
Jacob-"Bye Lexi"
We hop in Embry's car and quickly drive home.