Ch.6: The Dinner

We hurried home and got dressed in this (^^^). http://www.polyvore.com/dress_to_impress/set?id=33971257  I tried to fix my hair as best as i could. It wasn't great but it was good enough. Mom- "Lexi! Embry! Hurry up he's going to pull up any minute now! Lexi-"We're right here Mom . No need to yell." i say as me and Embry come down the stairs. Mom- "Now Embry, please, just don't make a fool out of yourself like you normally would." I'm trying to hold back my laughter Mom-"And Lexi, be polite." Lexi-"I wasnt tying to be rude to him! I was trying to be rude to his stupid kid that kept trying to hit on me!" I shudder, "Pleases tell me it's just your boss. Mom-"It's jut my boss" Lexi-"Thank God!" *knock knock knock* Mom-"He's here! Smiles everyone!" Me and Embry plaster fake smiles on our faces. The dinner went over pretty smoothly other than the part when Embry got pepper up his nose and sneezed all over the boss's shoes. When it was all over I went up to my room and changed in to my pj's.

Then i heard something tapping on m window. I walk out on the balcony and i see Jake looking up.

Lexi-"What are you doing?"

Jacob- "I wanted to talk to you"

Lexi- "Well you know I have a cell phone, right?"

Jacob- "Yeah, but I wanted to see your pretty face."

Lexi- "Aww...Thats sweet but you have to go."

Jacob- "Why?"

Lexi- Cuz, if my mom sees you she is gonna think your trying to sneek into my room. She'll freak!"

Jacob- "Okay... I'll pick you up Tomorrow then?"

Lexi-"Yep! See you tomorrow"

Jacob- "Bye babe."

Lexi-"Bye."