CH.16: Cillin' With the Guys

~~~Jacob's point of view~~~

Jared and Paul were out on patrol this morning when they caught the scent of that vampire. Yeah the one whose mate I killed. Yeah, she's back. They came in telling all the guys cause we were all at Sam's besides Leah and Lexi, they were going shopping for holoween costumes.

Sam- "Jake as soon as the girls get back, you need to tell her."

Jacob- "I know that Sam. I just feel bad. I don't wanna put her under some sort of house arrest, she'll go stir crazy."

Embry- " It'll be okay, I mean it's one vampire, how hard could it be?" he says while knocking on wood.

Seth- "Yeah and onece we get rid of that vamp we can start planning the holloween party!"

Jacob- "OH YEAH! Guess what I'm gonna be this year?!?!"

Jared-*sigh* "What are you gonna be this year?"

Jacob- "Wolf-arine! Get it? Like Wolverine but Wolf-arine? cuz I'm a wolf!" I say laughing hysterically while the rest of the guys are just sitting there shaking their heads. "Wow, I'm just so punny!"

A few hous later the girls come back with a lot more stuff than expected.

~~~Lexi's point of view~~~

Me and Leah went and got our Halloween costumes. Then we went to a couple of other places. I got this really cool hat that looks wolfish. I thaught Jake would like it eventho I didnt get him one. So when we got home I changed into one of my new outfits.

http://www.polyvore.com/definitely_his_sis/set?id=39090637

What can I say. It was gonna be a lazy day. Me and Leah walked back downstairs.

Lexi- "Hey, look Em! I'm you in wolf form." I say showing off my new warm hat.

Embry- "Woah! Thats so cool Lexi!"

Jacob- "I like that Lex. but why Embry's color? I think You would look even better than you already do with a nice russet red. " He says with a satisfied smile.

Lexi- "Aww. sorry Jake. I looked everywhere for your color but they didn't have it."

Jacob- "Thats okay." he says then kisses my nose.

Sam- "Jake..."

Jacob-"Oh.. Uh...okay. Um Lexi... we have something to tell you."

Lexi-"Okay."

Jacob-"Well, see,a wile back I killed this vampire. It wasn't a Cullen. But the vampire I killed... well, she had a mate. And that mate wants to get revenge on me. He's out to get *gulp* you, Lexi" I look at him with wide eyes with fear." But there really is no reason for you to be scared. You'll have eyes on you at all times you'll be totally safe. We picked up the scent a couple of days ago, and we're right on the trail. You dont have to worry I'll be here th ewhole time I won't let you out of my sight. OK?"

I just nod, a small tear falling. Jake holds my face in his hands and wipes the tear way with his thumb and kisses me. He holds me tightly as I bury my face in his strong, warm embrace.

*1 week later*

ya'know, Spending an entire week with your boyfriend without seperating might sound nice, but in all acctuallity, it's not what it's aall cracked up to be. I mean seriously. I have no alone time what so ever! besides when I'm in the bathroom or taking a shower. but he's still just standng there, waiting right outside the door. I just can't wait untill this is all over.