Ch.8: I'm Not in a Good Mood

I woke up the next morning, hoping it was all a dream. I knew it wasn't because it looked like a tornado attacked my room and my pillow was wet from tears. I didn't want to get up. I look at my phone and i have a text from Leah.

"Hey lexi. I heard about last night and i'm so sorry. If you wanna, you can come over and we can stuff our faces with ice cream and chocolate."

I decide to go to Leah's. I need to stuff my self with ice cream and chocolate and feel bad about it later. I get up and get dressed in this. http://www.polyvore.com/outfit11/set?id=33937568

I walk down stairs and just about scream my head off. All the guys are over here including Jacob.

Lexi- "Embry, What are they doing here?" I try to say as calmly as possible, "aren't you always over at Sam's?"
Embry-"Sam's out of town."
Lexi- "So. Why here? Why not Paul's or something?" I say getting some milk and poptarts.
Paul-"Your house is nicer."
Lexi- "Whatever." i say wile walking out the door.
Embry-"Where are you going?"
Lexi-"Wouldn't you like to know."
Embry-"Lexi! Where. Are. You. Going."
Lexi-"why?! so you can follow me?! Protect me?! I didn't get much of that last night!"
Embry- "What are you talking about!"
Lexi-"You knew Mom was gonna be out late! I now you could hear my crying from downstairs! Where were you then. The least you could've done was stand up for me! Or even just coming up to comfort me would've been fine! That's what big brothers do! They hold their little sister and let her cry her eyes out because her idiot boyfriend broke up with her for no reason at all!" I yell. Looking with pleading eyes not breaking the stare.
Embry-"I'm sorry, Lexi. It's jut, I-"
Lexi- "You what? had to stick with your stupid cult! You know what, I'm done with this I'm Leaving."
Embry-"Just tell me where your going."
Lexi- "Leah's! are you hapy now?"
Embry- "Yeah."
I walk up to him and grab his bowl of cereal and pour it on his head. "Good" Then I walk over to Jacob. "Hey Jake."
Jacob- "Yeah?" He says with slight optimism in his eyes.
I splash my glass of milk on his face, set down the glass and walk out the door toward Leah's.

~~~Jacob's point of veiw~~~

Me and Embry walk outside to hose the milk out of our hair.
Embry- "This is not good"
Jacob- "What that we have milk in our hair?"
Embry- "No. Lexi was wearing... the boots... She only wears those boots when she is in a really bad mood. I mean like really really bad. She doesn't even wear those during, well, that time of the month.
Jacob- "Wow. and I think we all know how bad her mood is then.
Embry-"You got that right"

~~~Lexi's point of view~~~

I arrive at Leah's and knock on the door. Leah opens it before i even finish knocking. She gives me a big hug. I'm on the verge of crying by now.
Leah- "Get in here.i've got everything ready."
Lexi- "Can we watch Final destinaton so i can pretend all the people are Jake?"
Leah- "Why wuldn't we?!"
We spend the whole day stuffing our faces and watching a marathon of final destination.

I go back home and the guys are still there. I just sigh and go upstairs to my room and blast out my "sad" playlist really loudly and go to sleep.

*1 month later*

It's been a month scence me and Jacob broke up. Quil joined the cult about a week ago. So now it's just me and Leah.
Leah- "And then were there two."

Later after school was over i decided to take a walk in the woods. I walk for about fifteen minutes and then just sit on a log thinking about what that stupid seacret could be. Why it was so important that Jacob had to break up with me. Then i heard something in the bushes. Probably a rabbit. Then something huge came out.

It's a bear.

Crap