Ch.20: New Friends

***One month later***

***WARNING: Some unsuitable content. Disgresion advised***

I wake up to the terribly annoying sound of my alarm clock. I try to shut it off but Jake has his arms around me and isn't letting go. Thanks a lot Jake. We had a movie night last night so I just let him stay over. How is he not awake? I put my ear to his chest. Yep, still alive.

Lexi- "Jake." I say into his ear. "Jake!" I say louder. "JAKE!!!" I scream in his ear. He is sill asleep. So, I decide to kiss him. See if he wakes up now. At first he jumps, not knowing what's going on, but then he melts into it.

Jacob- "Morning babe." He says groggily.

Lexi- "Morning. Now release!"

Jacob- "Aw! but why?"

Lexi- "Cuz I gotta go!"

Jacob- "Oops! Sorry." He says as he lets me go. I quickly dash to the bathroom and do my buisness.

Lexi- "Hey What day is it?"

Jacob- "Uh? I don't know. Check your phone."

I grab my phone to see the date. MONDAY! No!

Lexi- "No!" I yell as I scramble around my room looking for clothes to wear. "Out out out!" I say while trying to push Jake out the door.

Jacob- "Woah babe! Hold on. What's the matter?"

Lexi- "It's monday! We have school!"

Jacob- "Well acctually, you have school." He says while rubbing the backof his neck.

Lexi- "Why?"

Jacob- "Sam called a pack meeting thing today, said it'd take a wile. I'm sorry Lex."

Lexi- "Thats Okay. I know you can't go aginst Sam. And I'll at least have Leah."

Jacob- "Yeah, about that..."

Lexi- "What do you mean?"

Jacob- "Leah phased."

Lexi- "What! When?"

Jacob- "Yesterday."

Lexi- "Oh. Okay then. I didn't see her yesterday. She is now off the hook."

I push Jake out of the room and get dressed. http://www.polyvore.com/outfit22/set?id=38776401

I run downstairs, grab an apple, and head out the door. But then I realize I don't have a ride.

Lexi- "Hey Jake, Can I borrow your truck? I don't have a ride."

Jacob- "Sure thing babe." He says before giving me one last kiss. "Bye, Love you."

Lexi- "Love you to. I'll see you later." I say while getting in the car and driving off to school.

I drive into the parking lot. I'm so late. I run towards the entrance but then a hand suddenly goes over my mouth and I'm being pulled by a pair of strong arms towards the back of the building. I'm whipped around to find Derrick pinning me to the cold brick wall. Hitting my head on it in the process. He takes his hand off my mouth.

Lexi- "What the hell Derrick!"

Derrick- "Shut up." He says. Then he slaps me on the face. knocking me to the ground.

Lexi- "Derrick, What are you doing!" I say more terrified than angry now.

Derrick- "Your little boyfriend isn't here to help you now. Neither is his stupid posse." He then kicks me in the stomach.He starts punching me in the face repeadedly. "You should've picked me Lexi. I'm so much better than Jacob. I'll show you if you would like." He then rips my shirt off, literally. Man, I really liked that shirt. Wait! What the hell Lexi! You're being raped! I scream at the top of my lungs. "Shut up!" He yells then punches me again. I scream again and try to punch him to get him off of me. But he's straddled over me. I have no way out. "Fine if you wanna do this the hard way." He pulls out some duct tape and tapes my mouth, wrists and ankles. He then starts roughly kissing me all over and touching me in... inappropriate places. I'm crying a lot now. "Quit crying, you know you like it." He now pulls my pants to my knees sence my ankles are taped. Then he starts pulling his clothes off. "Get ready for the ride of your life." This guy is so sick in the head. He's phycho! He starts grinding on me and squeezing every inch of my body and kissing all over me. "Just relax." I then start fighting harder. "Stop resisting!" He then punches me afew more times. The bell rings and all of a sudden, he stops. He starts putting his clothes back on and he stands up. "I'm not done with you. I've got class. I'll be back, soon." He then bends down and whispers in my ear, "Bye." He walks off. I'm bawling. But it's sill muffled cuz I can't get the tape off. I try my best to pull my pants up. But I'm still in agonizing pain.