Ch.17: Save Her!

I wake up this morning, and look at the clock. 9:48. meh. whatever. I get up and walk downstais and surprise surprise, Jake is sitting on the couch. I haven't seen his sleep at all the past week. I'm really starting to worry for him. i just wish he could go home and let someone else watch me. Just take a break.But it's gotta be real hard with the whole imprint thing. All I want is for him to go to sleep in his own bed for one night and just chill, insted of crashing on the couch over here. And that is not a very comfy couch to sleep on either. Ya' know, I could really just use some girl time. where is Leah when I need her? gosh.

I walk over into the kitchen and start cooking some eggs for breakfast. I feel strong warm arm wrap around my waist as Jake kisses my cheak.

Jacob- "Morning beuitiful."

Lexi- "Hey. " i say in a dull, tired expresion.

Jacob- "Something wrong babe?"

Lexi- "When was the last time you slept?"

Jacob-"See, about that..." he says while looking down and running his hands through his hair.

Lexi- "Jake..."

Jacob- "thursday..."

I sigh, put my eggs on a plate, and turn off the stove. I then push jake up the stairs, towards my room, push him in there, and close the door.

Jacob- "Lexi. What are you doing?"

Lexi- "Your not comming out of this room until you've gotten at least 8 hours of sleep. "

Jacob-"And what are you gonna do? Just sit there."

Lexi- "After being stuck in a house for over a week, you find things to do."

Jacob- "Fine. But I'm not going to sleep until someone gets off patrol to watch you."

I take out my phone and call Leah.

~~~phone convo.~~~

Leah-Hello?

Lexi-LELE!

Leah- Hey Lex! What ya need?

Lexi- I need someone over here because I'm forcing Jake to get some sleep cuz he hasn't slept since Thursday. He won't go to sleep until someone gets here.

Leah- Okay. I'll be over in ten

Lexi- K bye

~~~end phone convo.~~~

Lexi-"Leah will be over in a few. Now get some sleep."

Jacob- "I'm waiting till Leah Gets here."

Lexi- "Nope. Sleep, now. I'll be fine for five minutes"

He slides into the bed and I can tell by his light snoring that he's out. I walk downstairs to get my eggs I made but suddenly i feel a pair of hands covering my mouth. They're rock hard and ice cold. O_O

Vampire.

I scream as loud as I can. Eventhough it's muffled, I know any of the wolves can hear it. I hear a voice filled with ice wisper into my ear.

Vamp.- "There's no escape now."

I'm practically bawling now. But Then i hear rescue.

Jacob- "Let go of her." He says in a voice I've never heard come out of him before.

She whips me around, having a firm hold on my neck.

Vamp- "One more step and your pretty little imprint gets it."

Jacob- "I said Let. Go."

Vamp- "I don't think so." she says in a whisper and bolts out the door dragging me along.