Chapter Two

a/n: there may be a lil bit of smut..

"So you're Mr. Jeon." Jungkook heard a voice come through the door.

He looked up to find himself making eye contact with a middle-aged man in an expensive tuxedo. The guy looked like he meant business.

"Yes, I'm J-Jeon Jungkook, it's a pleasure to be working for you!" The boy said as he bowed. Mr. Kim's monotone gaze never changed. Of course, this must be an everyday thing for him.

"There's really no need for introduction, I know you're name, and I'm almost certain you've heard of me before." The older man said, making the hairs on the back of Jungkook's neck stand on edge. He'd never met someone so serious and down to business. He nodded slowly.

"I'll have my assistant show you around. You know, Where you'll be working most of the time, who you'll be assisting, that sort of stuff." He sat back in his chair with crossed legs, and intertwined his fingers on his knee.

"Thank you, I promise I'll do my best." Jungkook said as politely as he could, before getting up.

"One more thing," Mr. Kim added.

"Hmm?" Jungkook turned towards the male with a questioning look.

"I have a son, he's about your age. He's quite a handful, and he's extremely big-headed. But he comes here often because I'm teaching him the world of business. After all, he's going to take the company when I'm no longer able."

Jungkook didn't reply right away, because he was unsure of what Mr. Kim was trying to say.

"It'd be best if you stayed away from him."

The boy slowly nodded once more, his curiosity for the mysterious son growing bigger. But he instantly pushed those thoughts aside, knowing that he had just been given orders to avoid him.

"I understand." Jungkook said assuringly.
"It's good we're both on the same page," Mr. Kim stated, "My assistant is waiting for you in the lobby. I expect to see you tomorrow morning at eight O'clock."

"Thank you sir. I'll see you then."

And with that, Jungkook was on his way to the elevator, leading to the first floor of the building.
When he got down there, the same woman who had escorted him to the meeting room was standing by the front desk. When they locked eyes, a welcoming smile formed on her lips.

"I was told to show you around. Follow me." She said in a warm tone before heading down a corridor. Jungkook obliged and walked a comfortable distance behind her, the thought of being around hundreds of people every day for hours at a time still made him feel queasy.

They came to a halt at a door directly down the hall from the main lobby. "This is where..."

Jungkook had zoned out the tour in its entirety. Unintentionally, of course. But he just couldn't focus. He made sure to nod and pretend that he understood, so the woman didn't feel disrespected, but overall he was thoroughly distracted by nothing, and couldn't pay any attention in the slightest.

His mind suddenly stumbled upon a particular person. Whom was very photogenic, that of which he could tell from the photos that now sit in his camera roll, waiting for him when he got home. The thought made his stomach clench. He slowly lowered the paperwork in his hands to the front of his now noticeably tight jeans.

"...Alright Mr. Jeon?"

He stood there for a few awkward seconds, trying to figure out what she had said. He didn't want to look like he wasn't paying attention. Which was in fact true. His covered groin made it that much more obvious.