Chapter Twenty-Two

A/n: Quick question, if I published a new book, would you read it?

"I still don't understand how you think I'm going to pull this off." Jungkook said, his voice lacking enthusiasm while Jimin rummaged through his own walk-in closet in hopes of something to put on the younger boy.

It turned out that Jimin's family owned a few major companies, resulting in the large, almost mansion-like house that the two were in at the moment.

But Jimin was very humble about it. Jungkook never once thought that Jimin would be the type of person who was nearly filthy-rich. Jimin was very kind, and never once bragged about his income. Just a small fact that made Jungkook proud that he was able to call him his best friend.

"Oh, just you wait, bunny boy."

"Ew, please don't ever call me that. It sounds too kinky."

"I bet you're into it." Jimin replied teasingly from the inside of his closet. Jungkook immediately thanked the gods that Jimin was still buried in his large closet, unable to see the giant blush that painted the younger boy's face. No matter how much he tried to deny it, he was into that. In fact, so much so that the boy was embarrassed of himself.

"Yes, oh yes. I found it. Kookie, your gonna be such a fucking baddie tonight." Jungkook heard the older boy say as he clicked his tongue in satisfaction, bringing out a small pile of clothing that rested in his arms.

Without even telling him what he'd picked out, Jimin shoved the handful of clothing into the younger's arms, pushing him into his bathroom before Jungkook could protest.

He then closed the door, and pressed the back of his body against the other side of it, using himself as a barricade.

"You can't come out until your wearing everything!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the older boy's childish statement. As he laid out the clothing to try on, his eyes grew wider and wider, to the point wear he was positive they would fall out of his eye-sockets.

The top was made entirely of a Lavender silk. It was much like a button-up, but it seemed that it was meant to be oversized and flowy.

The jeans—if they were even jeans anymore—were so ripped that when he put them on, there was probably more exposed skin than the actual material. But Jungkook had to admit, they were cute. And they did make his butt look good.

He thought he was done with the outfit until something on the ground caught his attention.

It must've fallen out of the pile when I was laying out the clothes...

Jungkook bent over to pick it up when-

"Park Jimin What the fuck is this?!"

"Oh, haha, you finally found it!"

"Is this a dog collar?!"

"Remember, Kookie, I said to wear everything."

Jungkook, now rethinking his taste in best friends, slowly wrapped the grey collar around his neck. He shamefully walked out of the bathroom, having not mustered up the courage to even look at himself in the mirror when he was in there.

"What are you doing, you stupid bitch? Where did you put the leash?"

"The what?!"

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a 'why-wouldn't-there-be-a-leash' look, before running past the boy into the bathroom to retrieve the finishing piece that tied the whole outfit together.