Chapter Thirteen

A date? Taehyung thought, completely forgetting that Hye Soo was watching him, patiently waiting for her coffee and chocolate brownie to arrive.

A smirk suddenly grew on Taehyung's face, he turned and sat down, giving his attanetion to the girl who sat eagerly in the booth.

I've made him jealous before, I'll just do it again.

It had been at least twenty minutes, and the boy had never even realized of the other's presence. He was too engrossed in the conversation that he was having with his new moniter. But Taehyung didn't know that.

He had no idea that Jungkook had even fought Hye Soo in the first place, let alone had to be closely monitored at all times. He was very frustrated that nobody kept him informed with stuff in the company.

Well, actually, they did. And very much so. The fact was, they didn't keep him informed with anything and everything that Jungkook did. And that was what made him furious.

Another five minutes went by, Jungkook was still happily conversing with the blonde male in front of him. The boy didn't realize that when Yoongi told a joke, he would break out into the loudest fit of laughter, causing people in the coffee shop to glance over, or even stare. Some had even tapped on his shoulder and asked him to quiet down.

All was going rather okay, he was actually enjoying himself for the first time in a little while.

Yoongi smiled at him, admiring the cute way that Jungkook hugged his own chest when he laughed.

"Jungkook, your so cu-"

SLAM!

The whole café had quieted, looking over to the source of the huge, startling noise.

Jungkook whipped his head over to see...

Oh my god... Tae?

Taehyung was standing up, his fists pushed against the wood of the table. His eyes were looking nowhere but the startled boy, he was so angry that Jungkook could see a few veins in his tan, long neck.

After a few seconds of devouring Jungkook's soul with his cold stare, he grabbed his wallet, threw a few twenties on his table, and walked out. Taehyung hadn't forgotten about the shocked girl who sat across the table from him, he just didn't care.

He got in his car, and drove away like nothing had happened. Oh, but something did fucking happen.

Hye Soo sat frozen in the now empty booth. Taehyung was her ride back to the company.

Yoongi's eyes grew wide. "Woah, was that Taehyung? Oh my gosh, I haven't seen I'm in forever!"

Jungkook was still in shock, trying his very best to wrap his head around what was happening. So, he was with Yoongi, and Taehyung was there too, he got mad for some reason, and left. And Yoongi knows Taehyung? The brown haired boy was all around confused.

Wait, it couldn't be..

was Taehyung...

Jealous?

As much as he hated to admit it, that little thought sent butterflies in the boy's stomach.

"Hey, Yoongi ssi," Jungkook started, causing the older to laugh. He looked at the confused boy and ruffled his hair.

"No need for honorifics, Jungkook. I have a feeling we're gonna get really close." He said with a bright smile, showing of his gums once more.

"O-oh, okay." Jungkook said, kind of confused as to what Yoongi meant. But, he disposed of the honorifics anyway. Although in truth, the boy felt more comfortable with honorifics. It made him feel less clingy.

"Hey... Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook tried again, looking up at Yoongi for approval. The other nodded with a laugh.

"Yes, Jungkook?"

"Can we go back ? I t-think we've been here for a while, and I... I have s-stuff to do."

Lies. You know the real reason, you little bitch.

Jungkook sighed upon his own thoughts. He was so fucking whipped it was almost embarrassing. Even after being humiliated when Taehyung pulled away from the kiss, he still constantly finds himself wanting to be next to him. Or even, just in the same room so he can do nothing but look at his perfectly sculpted features.

"Alright. Let's start heading back, then."

When they arrived back at the company, Jungkook turned and smiled to the older.

"Thanks for the coffee, it was really nice to meet you. Well, I'll see you later."

Jungkook's words caused Yoongi to frown, he scratched his head nervously.

"Jungkook... I'm your monitor, remember? I have to stay with you, until you go home."

Jungkook's eyes widened in realization, the whole thing coming together again like the ugliest, most annoying jigsaw puzzle ever made.

"Oh, right. Ha, I forgot about that. Whoops." Jungkook said with a weak chuckle, disappointment washing into the glaze of his eyes.

Having Yoongi around all the time would mean that Jungkook never got to spend alone time with Taehyung. Not saying that they would even talk in or outside of work considering the event that had happened only days prior. But if they were to patch things up, he never be able to interact with the other on a day-to-day basis.

This whole thing just made it more frustrating that he had feelings for him. But, what was he supposed to do? Just stop liking him all together? Not only was it close to impossible for that ever to happen, it was that he didn't want to stop liking him. Even if it meant his heart would get destroyed in the process. It just felt right.

"So, where to, boss?" Yoongi teased, bowing.

Jungkook giggled at the man's warm personality.
"We're just going to the lounge to do some paperwork."

So, the two headed for the lounge.

When they arrived, Jungkook assured Yoongi that he didn't have to help with the work, considering he was only there to make sure that Jungkook didn't start more trouble.

"No, I insist." Yoongi said, placing himself in a chair next to the younger boy and settling with his own pile of papers.

"You'll have to teach me how to do it, It's been so long since I've been in this department." Yoongi said with an embarrassed laugh. That of which just made Jungkook more insecure, considering it was his department.

Just as the tension in the room had broken, the two loosely conversing with each other as they did their work, someone walked into the lounge.

Yoongi's eyes shot up, a smile growing on his face.

"Taehyung! Long time no see, bro!" Yoongi said with a grin.