Chapter Twenty-Six

Before the younger boy could process what was going on, there was suddenly a pair of lips connected to his. Taehyung held a protective grip on the small boy's waist.

Taehyung took one finger and lightly tickled the boy's side. When Jungkook giggled, the older took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue past the younger boy's soft lips, Jungkook complying immediately to the foreign yet heavenly feeling.

Jungkook gasped softly as he felt Taehyung's wet muscle exploring every corner of his mouth. Both of them drunk off of the taste of each other.

This went on for a few minutes, both eager to go further but still dreading to break the kiss.

Taehyung then grew impatient, sucking on The smaller boy's bottom lip before pulling away completely, attaching his mouth to the younger's neck.

His body was screaming to mark his baby boy. To let the world know that this pretty bunny was his. Every, single, inch.

Taehyung relished in the sweet sounds that his baby made as he continued to suck and nip at Jungkook's soft neck, leaving soft, wet kisses that would surely leave marks.

God, Taehyung could do this forev-

"Taetae, your—mph—your p-phone is ringing."

"Just ignore it, baby. I'm a bit busy." Taehyung mumbled against the smaller boy's skin, pulling away briefly to admire his work.

"I t-think it's important, hyungie." Jungkook whined, balling his hands into tiny fists in attempt to push the older away.

"What's more important than you, bunny?" Taehyung said, caressing the younger boy's soft cheek as his little doe eyes grew wide.

"T-tae, it's your dad."

Taehyung immediately shot up, snatching his phone from the bedside table before standing up completely, brushing his clothes off and rushing out of the room.

Before leaving completely out of Jungkook's field of vision, he turned to the younger boy, mouthing the words: 'stay there, I'll be back.'

Jungkook giggled to himself at how visibly terrified Taehyung was of his father. Even when the man was not even present.

The boy found himself in the large room by himself. The quiet was really very uncomfortable in a room as massive as Taehyung's.

He decided to distract himself. Jungkook got up from the bed, of which he previously lay on his back, and began to look around the room.

He told himself that he wasn't going to be snoopy, but he couldn't help it when there was a large door that was calling his name.

He opened the door, only to be greeted by another giant room filled with countless racks, only designer clothes hanging on them.

The boy sighed, how could he not have expected this.

But nonetheless, he was still very intrigued. This was probably the most clothes he'd seen in one setting in his entire life. Jungkook hesitantly stepped into the walk-in closet, staring intently at the filthy expensive clothes before him.

He walked up to a rack, looking at each piece of clothing individually. Hey look! This one even had the price tag still on it.

...holy shit.

In disbelief, the boy began pushing the hung clothes apart, wanting to see the prices of all of the items of expensive material.

He was amazed at how much money someone was willing to pay on such a simple piece of clothing.

As he pulled apart two sections of clothing, the hung jackets suddenly revealed a bunch of shopping bags. They were, as well, nothing but designer brands.

Does this guy ever get tired of shopping? Jesus..

The curious—and now considerably frustrated—boy peaked into one of the shopping bags and-

Okay, that was not what he was expecting..

In the shopping bag was a black velvety jewelry box, when he opened it to find a single gold chain, a charm on the bottom that
read:

'bunny'

What the fuck? Does he call someone else bunny besides me? I knew it, I'm not spec-

"Oh— it seems you found your stuff, huh?"

Jungkook dropped the black box, startled having just been caught looking through Taehyung's things.

"I've been meaning to return all that stuff, I just could never bring myself to do it. But I guess now that you found it, you can just have them." Taehyung said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders like there weren't almost a dozen bags worth thousands of dollars that had Jungkook's name on it.

"This—wait, these are—these are m-mine?" Jungkook stuttered, denying the relief that he felt of the knowledge that Taehyung didn't have any other 'bunny'.

"Yeah. I got them the other day because I missed you. I don't know why I thought that it would make me miss you any less. But hey, maybe you'll find some use for them." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders once more. Still standing in the doorway.

Jungkook looked in another bag, eager to see what Taehyung had got for him. Not forgetting to regard the fact that these were worth more than double his paycheck.

Everything in the bags were something that he would wear. From sweaters, to ripped jeans, and even little trainers that made his ankles look cute.

But, hold on...

"I asked Yoongi for your shoe size if that's what your wondering." Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's puzzled expression, the shoes still in his hand.

Jungkook laughed nervously, embarrassed. The fact that Taehyung could so easily see right through him was scary.

Jungkook suddenly felt like a burden. Taehyung went through all of this trouble for him, he shouldn't have done that.

Before he could stop himself, Jungkook let out a small sniffle. Taehyung hearing this and rushing to the ground where Jungkook sat cutely, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, Hey what's the matter, you don't like them? I can return them if you really don't like the stuff, it's not that big of a deal."

"But it is a big deal," Jungkook reiterated, his eyes glittery, "you went through all of this trouble and all I've done was make more for you to handle."

"Jungkook." Taehyung stated, making the younger boy shiver. He hadn't called him by his name in so long.

"The first day that we met. Do you remember that?"

Jungkook nodded slowly, not sure where this was going.

"Do you remember what I said to you when I took you home?"

Oh.

"I meant it when I said that. I really, really hate it when you talk about yourself like that. I don't want to ever hear you saying anything like that again, okay?"

Jungkook only nodded again, feeling his throat too dry to say anything.

When the boy had calmed down, Taehyung found it the right time to mention,

"Oh yeah, and there was one more thing that I said that day," Taehyung told with a smirk, Jungkook knowing exactly what the older was talking about, his eyes widening with a gulp.

"Major consequences, baby."