1.1

Asher's p.o.v.

"Asher you know you have to get the attitude better before any other place hires you." My roommate laughs at me when  I got the phone call I didn't receive the job at the club as a server.

"It's not funny. It's not because of my attitude it's because I don't fit the description on what they want in a girl." I sigh plopping on the bed in our shared dorm, riding the outskirts of town.

The news starts blaring and it's about Bangtan the most feared gangsters in Seoul. When I saw my brothers eyes look into the camera I slammed my door shut and picked up my burner phone dialing his number quickly. In the background I heard shots were fired at them and the shortest was injured. When the phone rings stopped I thought my phone died out so I was about to hang up when I heard a raspy voice.

"Hello?" I started crying out of happiness he wasn't captured.

"Min Yoongi I'm coming to see you. I'm coming to stay at your place. You can't keep getting injured and expect me not to care! If I get roped into this mess I do. You can't stop me. I'm packing my bags and I'm on my way!" I hung up before he could argue and I knew he wasn't because he said they had work that needed to be done so I wouldn't be known to the group at all.

I quickly packed up my bags and got dressed so I can get to my brother quickly.

"Asher where are you going?" My roommate Ross asks as her face looks pale

"Asher where are you going?" My roommate Ross asks as her face looks pale. "You can't go anywhere when the most deadliest gangsters are on the loose."

"I'll be good Rosslynn, don't worry about me. I'm going to check on my mom. She's been super sick. I'll call you when I get there and if I'm able to come back at all or not." I hug her tightly and run off down the stairs to my car so I can get to my brothers house that he shares with his gang.

When I get in the car I start pounding on the steering wheel crying. I pull out of the parking garage and when I look around for any cops and see none I peel out.

I start going 30mph over the speed limit and only picking up speed

I start going 30mph over the speed limit and only picking up speed. I hear the sirens so I slow down knowing I'm coming close to my brother house so I pull into another parking garage and lose the cop in the garage to come out only so much closer to my brothers place. I see the cop lights and pull over knowing I may get in lots of trouble so I start crying my eyes out just to get out of this ticket.