1.3

Asher's p.o.v.

I woke up to a Namjoon sitting in the chair he was in when I fell asleep. I smile and sit up in pain and I sigh probably knowing what's going on. I grab my purse and throw everything out of it and screamed in agony.

"Ash!" I heard my brother burst down the door and I look at him holding my stomach in lots of pain. "I have some. Hold on." He yells running down the hall to his room grabbing pads and tampons.

When he walks back I have a pair of clothes and new undergarments to change into. "You left a whole bunch here last time you came to check on me. So I kept them for you. And all of us boys are going to do a job so we'll be back. Namjoon wake the fuck up and hurry up. We need to leave!" My brother throws a tampon at Namjoon's head.

He slowly gets up yawning and waving bye at me. I sighed slamming my fist on my desk. I hate periods! I'm always in pain and sometimes it gets so bad that I can't freaking move or get out of bed. I went to the shower turning on the hot water getting in just sitting in the shower, hot water running down my back. I got out and walked into my bedroom in nothing but my bra and thong. I left my door open not thinking anyone was in the house.

I put on my romper but on only to turn around to Kookie smiling at me

I put on my romper but on only to turn around to Kookie smiling at me. "Hey so you have a special job today. We are sending you to a school full of mafia people. The teachers are mafia and shit like that. You're gonna hack into their computers and get all their info. We're trying to side with certain people and see who we can connect with to help us with things. So get ready to go to school. I'm going with you!" Kookie seemed so excited to be going to school with me again.

The first time we went to school together we became friends then in middle school we started dating and we lasted until I was a junior and he was out because we never saw each other but my brother kept me updated saying he saw Kookie every now and then. Kookie threw a uniform at me and I shook my head no.

"I'm not wearing this but I will change into something more appropriate." I smile and kookie grabbed the outfit and pulled out a bald cap and a wig.

"Since the school has video cameras. We are having you wear a wig so you're not caught." He nodded and I walked into the bathroom to put the wig on and when I came out Kookie was surprised.