1.6

Yoongi's p.o.v. 

I sit on my bed resting my sisters head on my shoulder as I clean up her face. She's still badly bruised. Probably because she has nothing in her system and her body isn't working correctly.

"Please come back to me Asher. I need you and I can't live without you. You are all the keeps me alive. You are what makes me smile when I'm not in front of the boys." Tears threatened to spill as the doctor finished up his check up.

"She's getting healthier but she needs to start eating when she wakes up son. If she doesn't get food in her system she will be on the brink of dying from starvation. Please at least get her to eat a bowl of rice and drink some water. Nothing but water ok? Her stomach won't be able to handle the acids in many other things. Start small and work your way up. Her pills will be delivered tonight and she needs to start taking them. Keep her awake for at least 4 hours at a time when she wakes up herself. Don't force her to wake up." The Doctor was writing things on a paper and handed t to me.

I thanked him but he turned around and looked at me eyes full of sympathy. "She had a miscarriage about 5 months ago so please be ready for nothing but grief if she remembers." I nod and once the doctor left I punched the wall like 20 times creating her name in my wall.

I will find the assholes who took her and kill every single one of them for hurting and making my sister go through hell. There was a knock on my door and I sighed heading over to the door opening it to see Kookie.

"I came to check on you. I heard you breaking your wall from upstairs. With you being the only bedroom in this hall I know it's you so please don-." He was cut off by a groaning pain coming from inside my room. "Was that a person? Yoongi are you hiding something!" I shoved him away from my door and came out locking all the bolts.

"Fucking it was the tv. Now I'm going to get food and some things to eat. I won't be coming out for awhile and don't fucking disturb me!" I shoved my finger into Kookie's chest angry with him.

As I turned around to leave he forced me to face him and punched me in the face. That's when hell broke loose. There were things breaking, holes being put into the wall as I strangle Jungkook. I was being pulled off or at least people were trying to pull me off until I saw Jin scared as hell as he was the bedroom door knob jiggle.

"What the fuck was that!" Joon yelled and he made everyone face my door and Jin grabbed a hold of it and jiggled it.

"It was me after Yoongi and Kookie started fighting. I was trying to get out through his door but came out Ash's. We were discussing the plans to tell Ash's old roommate about her. And having word be put out to the public. If we were gonna do that. Have you decided yet Yoongi?" He shook his head no and pulled off of everyone heading to the kitchen to get some food.

Jin's p.o.v.

I slipped into Suga's room and checked on Ash. She was no where in Yoongi's room. Then I heard the shower running so I raced to the bathroom to see her trying to get her clothes off to take a shower. She was struggling to get anything off. She broke down crying and before she could drop to the floor I caught her and sat on the toilet with her in my arms.

"Hey beautiful. Feeling any better today?" She glared at me and tried pushing me off of her and I raised my arms and she snuggled into the wall with the towels. "Let me go get your brother to help you." I sighed standing up but she quickly grabbed my wrist crying even more.

"No... leave... company... please." She barely could put words together and I nodded sitting on the toilet again as she just watched me with a look of lost and brokenness in her eyes.

How they say the eyes are full of emotion of how they were feeling. Her eyes were lacking that. It's like all the life was drained from her. I mean it was after everything that happened in that basement. The miscarriage everything. But her eyes are just dull nothing in them. So I can't help her. Yoongi came back into the room with a large tray of food and locked every single deadbolt he had. He slowly made his way to the bathroom after setting the food down.

"Are you wanting to take a bath?" Her head nodded as he had me exit the room so she could bathe.

I walked over to Yoongi's bookshelf and found a memory book. The first picture is of two little kids one boy and one girl. Probably Asher and Yoongi. But as I flip through the book I notice how her expression her happiness declines and it's just a piece of her lip that curves up to make her look like she's smiling. Yoongi is literally smiling. Like a real smile not the one he puts on for us. The next page is a picture of a burnt down house and a lighter in front of the camera. The bathroom door opens and something comes flying at my head. I look to where the flying object came from and it was a pissed off Yoongi.

"Put the fucking book down Jin!" He was screaming at me and Ash came out of the bathroom as the rest of the house were trying to open his bedroom door. "I'm not warning you again. You need to shit your fucking mouth up and put down the fucking book!"

"Yoongi please calm down and think about your action if you don't want someone hurt." I put he emphasize on someone motioning my head to Ash.

He turned around and shoved me and Ash into the bathroom. "Be quiet while I try and get these boys away." I nodded and Ash sat in he bathtub scared because of the yelling right outside of the bathroom door.

"Why can't I just walk out there Jin?" Ash looks at me sadly and pouts.

"Because, the boys aren't stable enough to know you're still alive. And they need to be eased into the safe area of mental health." The bathroom door opened and I turn on the shower having Ash hide.

"Oh sorry Jin but who were you talking to?" It's Jimin, I want to tell him, I really do.

"Myself. Stressing out on if we're ever going to find Ash or not. I'm worried. I think that's why Suga is being all different now." I said staring the the shower and I put my hand on it. "Well I need to take a shower. See ya." Jimin sleet and I ran and locked the bathroom door.

Ash got out of the shower and fell into my arms. I hugged her while sitting on the floor of Yoongi's bathroom. She was so thin.