1.5

Asher's p.o.v.

*1 Year Later*

It's been almost a whole year since I've seen my brother and my family. I have been locked in the basement of some douché bags house. Until now no one knew of my existence. I heard the door to the basement open and a little boy came down the stairs.

"Mommy is this where my friends and I can play once my toys get put down here!" He cheered, so happy, I want to be happy.

As tears stream down my face someone turned the light on. I looked up and the family. Three children and two parents and a grandmother. The kids were screaming in horror as the parents ushered them back up the stairs to the main floor of the home. The grandmother came closer and I hide my face afraid she would hit me.

"You're so beautiful. Why would someone lock you down here. You would be more beautiful if you got some meat on your bones." She opened her purse and pulled out a Choco-pie and tried handing it to me.

I went to move my hand but the chains jingled holding my hands back. My wrist has healed but looks horrible. I'm black and blue all over. Probably covered in dried blood.

"Jinyoung bring me the chain cutters!" She yelled and here came down a teen boy who was eyeing me the whole time he was cutting the chains. "I'm going to get a bath running and find some clothes. Help her up." As the grandma left Jinyoung reached down and helped me stand up after cutting all the chains.

"Mafias work. I'm in a gang so I'll be protecting you until word gets out you're still alive. Then who ever you belong to will be coming to get you." He helped me into the bathroom and left when the grandma came in with clothes and stuff to help me bathe.

"Honey can you tell me your name?" I stare at my hands and start signing my name in Korean. "Asher?" I nod and she smiles helping me get in the tube.

She started washing me and the bathroom door opens to a young name who has yellow hair. "Sorry Master. Who's this. Do you want me to bring the first aid kit and some rice?" She nods her head and the boy runs off.

"I'm a boss or master of a gang known as Got7. That was the youngest. Do you know of Got7? Wait how long were you down there for sweetie?" I hold up a 1 and she sighs shaking her head.

She helped me out and wrapped me in a kimono that fit perfectly. She led me to the kitchen and when I got down there a whole meal was on the table.

"I'm glad that my great grandson went down those stairs. If not we may have not of found you beauty." She made sure I took a bite before everyone else dig in.

"Are you gonna eat that?" A greyish purple haired boy smirked pointing the the meat and as I went to push the meat to him metal chopsticks collided with his pressure point in his hand.

"She needs food BamBam! She needs to eat! Eat your own or go make more!" The grandma yelled and I flinched covering my head almost in tears.

Everything was silent as everyone stares at me. "Seok-Jin please come get me." I cried out silently and someone stood up.

"I'm going to call someone. Keep her here. I think I know where she came from." Jinyoung said and left the room.

I was guided to the couch to lay down. I for sure fell asleep with all these 6 boys and the grandma watching me making sure I was safe.

Yoongi's p.o.v.

I punch the wall as I sat on her bed. One whole year since I've seen her. One year since I've failed my sister. She's probably 6 feet under and I wouldn't know it. We had a funeral that got out to the public that a mafia women had passed. We have had many allies come by and give their sorrows and we did get lots of food. That I literally threw away. Everyone is trying to get me out of her room but I don't want to leave.