1.8

Asher's p.o.v.

It was a new day. The second day that everybody has realized I am here in this house. But I'm still invisible to Kookie because, there's this pretty chick here. She's very pretty she has short hair but her hair flows without wind.

"You're still more beautiful no matter how you think

"You're still more beautiful no matter how you think." I turn my head to see Yugyeom who came to check on me and he was feeding me small bites of rice.

"Thanks." I whispered but gave him a small but cute smile and he poked my nose. "Yeah that's not nice!" I whined and that caused Kookie to look at us and yugyeom got closer to my face and I was bright red. "Yuye(yuie) you're very close to my face. Can you back up please." I whispered and he chuckled backing away.

I felt someone sit next to me and a hand on my thigh. It was Kookie but this girl still followed him. I sighed and stood up pushing his hand off my thigh.

"I'm going to lay down in my best friends room. Thank you for checking on me yugyeom. It means a lot to me." I bowed and my body ached doing so.

I walked up the stairs which I shouldn't be doing because it's 'too much exercise for my conditions'. Ugh my brother is taking this way out of proportion! I got to Ariel and Jimin's door and knocked softly. The door swiftly opened to reveal a smiling Ariel.

"I came to watch movies and talk with you." I smiled and she let me in.

"So how has it been with Kookie?" She smirked wiggling her eyebrows and I sighed so she stopped and hugged me.

"There's a new girl here everyday who's all over him. It hurts. I thought we would be able to be back together and act like nothing happened to us for the 3 years I didn't know where he was. But nope it's way different. He's being a horrible person and playing with my feelings." I way crying softly, and all Ariel could do was put a blanket around me and give me tissue.

I hate being hugged when I'm crying because it feels like I'm tied in the basement again. And I hate people telling me it's going to be ok soon because it's never going to be ok.

"Asher if he doesn't realize that you're amazing and that you want him he doesn't deserve you a-." She was cut off by a loud bang and glass shattering down stairs.

All that's here is Yugyeom, that girl, Ariel, Kookie and I. No one else. I ran down those stairs hoping not to break an ankle and I saw Yugyeom pinned to a wall by Kookie.

"You don't ever fucking talk shit about her like that! You were the one that came here to take care of her because you think I can't. I have cared for her more then you ever have! Don't fucking say she's a waste of time. Don't say she's ignorant and stupid because she won't eat. Do you know it's life threatening to feed someone who has been starving for a while. It could kill her because her stomach is way to small to digest anything." Kookie slammed him against the wall again another picture falling and shattering.

"You don't see that when I bring girls into this house it's not because I don't like or love her. It's because I'm worried about her and they are fucking people I have to turn down for working as a maid because they will get in between us. I don't want that. I want to be able to be with my girl till we die together. Not separate. If one of us die the other does. Or we will die together." I whimpered because Kookie was now yelling and he must of heard me because he turned his head and I was leaning against the wall.

Yugyeom was dropped and tried crawling towards me to check on me. "Stop don't go any further. I want you out of the house." Ariel's voice changed from sweet innocent to evil demonic girl.

After Yugyeom was gone. Kookie brought me into a hug and I was crying. He doesn't alone because I haven't told him. I'm almost always crying so it's something I have to work past but I don't feel trapped with Kookie. I feel free like I can do anything free. The door opened and the six other boys walked in.

"Why is there shattered glass?" RM was upset but smiled staring at Kookie and I. "Never mind. Clean it up Kook." Kookie nods his head and everyone sat in the living planning something.

"Stay out of the living room. Don't come in unless you knock ok?" I nod my head and he jumps up and heads to the living room with Tae.

Ariel motions me over. "I heard Hobi has a girl in his room. Come on!" She motions to Hobi's room that right down the hallway.

I follow slowly and when we got there Ariel knocked on the door. "Come in." A faint female voice could be heard.

Ariel and I entered and saw this very pretty girl sitting on Hobi's bed reading a magazine. "Oh hello?" She looked up and I heard Ariel squeal.

"Another girl in the house!" Ariel tackled her in a hug while I smiled at the two who were excited. "What your name Hobi's girl?" Ariel smirked while she blushed embarrassed.

"I'm Miri. And he's I'm Hobi's girl." She laughed with Ariel and then looked at me. "You must be Asher." She pointed out and I nodded my head. "Hobi has talked a lot about you. He's glad your back. It was hard trying to keep these boys safe while you were gone. They ki-." Ariel nudged her quickly and I looked at the both of them very confused but Miri shook her hands in front on her quickly.

"Never mind!" They both said while I nodded seeing the door open and Hobi stepped in very stressed and angry at something or someone.

"Both of you out now!" He said and was referring to Ariel and Miri but he hasn't noticed me yet and I stood still.

He turned to look at me and glared. "Why are you still here? I said out!" I felt my body start shaking and my heart beat was quickening. "OUT!" He yelled and I slid down the wall covering my head with my arms protecting myself while crying.

"Hoseok are you ok?" RM opened the door the saw me and I picked me up bridal style. "Are you ok Asher? I'm going to take you back to your room now. You will be safe there ok?" I couldn't move anything in my body.

"Get Kookie and get to Asher's room ASAP." RM told Jin as we passed by and he nodded running off.