2.6

RM's p.o.v.

We had to have people carry Asher out of the club because, she was passed out due to the panic attack she had after the gunshot went off. I understand why but she really needs to become use to it since she's going to be used in more missions now.

"Namjoon why should we trust her with these mission. She could fuck up at any point and rat us out." Jungkook said as we enter the house getting ready for the night.

"Because she wouldn't do that. She didn't do that those times she was taken. Why would she do it now? She's broken. She needs something to lean on and if that means she has to go on mission to try and get used to everything we do so she can be more comfortable to us then that's what's gonna happen!" I was started to get irritated with Kookie, he was asking to many questions.

"Namjoon." I heard a voice that was raspy from behind me so I turned and Asher was standing in the hall yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Is Jin close to were he can sing me to sleep?" She held onto her door frame and I called for Jin to come down and she smiled at me.

Asher's p.o.v.

I saw Jin running down the stairs and Namjoon pointed at me and I waved at him. He smiled at grabbed my hand pulling me into my room and had me change out of my dress I was still in. Jin once he took off my dress his hands stayed on my hips and he rubbed his thumbs on them slowly, sending shivers down my spine. His head leaned on my shoulder and his lips grazed my neck.

"Jin" I whisper and his hands came together and and he pulled me more into him.

"Just let me do this Asher. I want to make you feel loved." My body heated up because I knew what he was talking about and I didn't know if I was ready.

*time skip*

We laid next to each other Jin holding my hand and rubbing his thumb over my fingers. I didn't want to move but there were knocks at my door so I stood up grabbed and oversized T-shirt and went over to the door. When I opened it I felt my heart drop. There was Taehyung standing there smiling at me until he saw Jin in my bed shirtless. He started frowning but I hugged him pushing him out of the door and closing it just crying.

"Why did you do that?" He asked and I shook my head no quickly and constantly and he finally put his hands on my face stopping me seeing tears roll down my eyes.

"I didn't do anything. We were gonna but then I saw your picture on my phone when a notification popped up and my heart broke. Tae please forgive me." I felt him hugging me and crying into my shoulder he was broken and I did this. "Come on in lets cuddle. I will kick Jin out." He nodded and kissed my neck, then cheek, then nose, and finally my forehead.

I opened the door and Jin was already up and getting dressed again and I motioned for him to leave and he nodded leaving closing my door and I could tell he was mad and upset. Tar laid down and pulled the covers up so I could crawl under them. I turned on my nightside table lamp and my bedroom light off.

I grabbed the remotes for my tv and turned it to Netflix. "Can we watch train to busan?" I nodded my head searching for the movie as I sat next to V and cuddled into his chest. "Thank you for letting me stay and not doing stuff with Jin cutie. It means a lot to me. You do know I really like you." I smiled and started drawing circles on his stomach and chest as he drew circles on my back.

I dozed off and I fell asleep happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry it's been a long time since I've posted. I am also sorry it's a short chapter I hope this makes you guys happy and I hope I can keep this going with your help!!

Also thank you for 16k reads!!!