2.8

Asher's p.o.v.

I was walking through the mall with Ariel at my side and we were chatting about her and Jimin's relationship. "Do you think he's going to claim you as his soon?" I attach my arms with hers and she laughed at me while I rolled my eyes.

"Oh honey, I really do not think he wants me as his property. Once he claims me, we have to ride or die together. He will have to marry me and we will have to have a family to provide for the mafia. I do not think he wants that, we both want a life together, but if we ever do have kids he doesn't want them in the mafia." She stares at her feet and I tighten my grip smiling at her.

"Hey don't get sad about it Ariel. It is very understanding. I just wanted to know since I am looking for who is going to be claiming me." I scratch the back of my neck while she chuckles. "I know Kookie doesn't want me, Tae should get someone better and Jin has tried to claim me already." I blushed at the memory of the dressing room and I look at Ariel who is smirking at me. "Ah come on don't do me like that hun." I laughed pushing her away from me.

———————————————————————————————

So I am leaving the Sorry here. If you want to continue this let me know and I will greatly pass this off to you. I'll send you some of the ideas I have had planned out but I just can't continue this anymore. I just don't have the energy to write this anymore. I have a few short stories that will be posted soon and this will stay posted so thank you so much everyone who had read this!! Please contact me if you want to continue this story on your account!!