1.9

Miri's p.o.v. 

Asher was being put into her room so I walked in when RM walked out. I saw her curled into a ball and I sat on her bed not saying a thing.

"Asher?" I whispered sad because, no one should have been taken away like she was. "I know we just met but we're girls. I am going to be here for you ok?" I felt her move and she laid her head on my lap.

I played with her hair until four of the seven guys showed up and they all seemed surprised. "She's letting you play with her hair?" Suga whispered happily and I nodded my head questionably.

"Ever since her mom passed she hasn't let anyone touch her hair." Kookie said as she got off of the bed and walked over to her brother leaning against him.

"I'll be leaving now. If you need me I'll be in Hobi's room trying to calm him down." I frowned and Jin grabbed my arm softly. "I will be ok Jin he won't hurt me. He just needs to have a shoulder to cry on after anger is let out." I smiled leaving the room to go help Hobi.

Asher's p.o.v.

I was being laid on my bed again but I was cuddling up to Suga not Kookie this time. I think he was jealous because Kookies hand was on my thigh the whole entire time the boys were in my room.

"We need to talk about getting you into therapy. I know a guy. He works within the gangs but specializes in PTSD which is what I think you have honey. I don't know for sure. I only know that I don't want to see you living in fear and worry your whole life ok?" Jin nodded as Suga spoke and Kookie's hand tightened on my thigh and I flinched and he apologetically frowned at me.

"I don't need the-." My boyfriend I guess you can call him cut me off.

"You need it. That's it. If you need me to go with you I will I won't go into the session with you but I will stay in the lobby ok?" I look up at Kookie and he got on his knees in front of me with begging eyes. "Please I need the old you back. The one that's happy most of the time. Even if it's not back to complete normal. I need to see a semi-real smile and not a forced one." I nod while he hugs me very softly and it felt nice.

"Can we go do something fun? I know we really aren't supposed to go out in fear of being seen by other gangs but I need to see something else than these walls." Kookie helped me stand up and nodded smiling at me.

"Get some warm clothes on them we can go ok?" I nodded while everyone but my brother left and I knew why he was staying.

"Let's see how much meat is on your bones now." I pulls one of those measuring tapes out of my nightstand drawer.

I stood straight up and he wrapped it around me and sighed pulling away. "Still the same size as before just a little bit bigger but not much. I'm worried you won't be able to live much longer Ash. The doctor said a few months if that remember?" I nod my head and hug my brother tightly and I couldn't do anything but cry.

"I'm sorry I will get better and live longer I promise!" He rubs my back while I pull away to get some clothes.

My brother left so I grabbed my wrapping I wear to make me look a little bit bigger so no one thinks the boys are starving me. I put my clothes on quickly and walk out of my room locking the door.

I bumped into Mimi and I hugged her tightly

I bumped into Mimi and I hugged her tightly. "Thank you for being here for the boys. It means a lot to me for you being here for them. They needed someone more female presence. They will need some soon. When I get back with Kookie can you and Ariel meet me in my room so I can talk with you girls?" She nods but takes my hand and puts something hard in my hand.

"Your brother told me to give this to you. He put some money in there for you so if you want to buy anything you could." I chuckled and sighed knowing my brother lied to her.

I bowed and saw Kookie waiting for me so I jogged over to him and he stuck his hand out for me. I blushed taking ahold of his hand. He intertwined our fingers and I looked up at him as we started walking through the neighborhood to the city that's a block away.

"What are you staring at babe?" I felt my face heat up quickly when he called babe and I faced in front of me while he chuckled.

"Stop calling me that. Just call me by my name. You know how I react to those kinds of names." He chuckled pulling me closer and releases my hand and wraps his arm around my waist. "Kookie..." I look at his hand and he squeezed it and sighed.

"You're still wearing those belt things making it look like you put weight on huh?" I slowed my breathing down but looked right up at him.

"Yes because I don't want anyone to worry about me anymore. Ok?" He laughed at me and I pouted sticking my bottom lip out.

He looked at me pouting and quickly put his lips on mine. It felt like it lasted hours or days but it was just a couple of seconds. When he pulled away there was pulling around us taking pictures. I looked around then smashed my face into Kookie's chest so embarrassed. I didn't understand what he was doing but he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the store he wanted to go to. When we got there I was in heaven. It was the cafe me and Kookie would always go to when we had dates. I never said anything because, as long as I had Kookie I was good with where ever we went.

"Do you know why I always brought you here?" I look over at Kookie and shook my head no. "It's because this is were Suga your brother first saw me and told me that I was going to be his friend. From than on it reminded me of him so I never came here. Then I met you one day when Suga invited me to have coffee and talk. When I saw your smile I knew how much I liked you and how much you loved this place. It started reminding me of you." We sat down in the front of the cafe looking out into the streets. "When I came to this place before we started dating I saw you here with this girl. She looked way out of place because she wasn't you. She had the bright hair colors while yours was that milky brown color that I love. Then it was there I knew I wanted to ask you out because when your friend asked you about me you just had this aura around you and you went on and on about me." I grabbed his hand because he was starting to tear up. "Every time we came here during our dates. It's not because I wanted to come here. It's because this is where I was told to bring you. So I did. I wanted to take you to a different cafe but Suga told me about this place and how much it meant to you so we kept coming here." I grabbed Kookie's face and placed my lips on his smiling.

"Thank you. This is the last memory I have of my mom." I pulled away and whispered to him and someone came up to us and punched Jungkook in the face.

He wasn't my Jungkook anymore. You could see the hatred in his eyes. "KOOKIE!" I yelled as they started fighting.