2.2

Suga's p.o.v.

I looked at my sister as her chest goes up and down slowly. She looks so peaceful.

The doctor came in with an older women and I quickly jumped up and glared at her. "This is Asher, she is the one you're looking for correct?" She smiles and nods his head.

"She is thank you very much." Shee enters and closes the door locking it. "So I see you're still in the picture even though I told you if you didn't leave I'd take her." She sighed sitting in a chair resting her head in her hand smirking and sighing.

"You're not having my sister Kimmi she doesn't belong to you. The contract ended when our parents passed away." She smiled at me pulling out a piece of paper.

"That's what you think. Since your grandmother is still alive and able to make sound decisions and is next to make choices for you two I got permission to have her as mine still." I snatched the piece of paper out of her hands and started reading it.

"This is so stupid why do you want her?!" I yelled crumpling the paper up and throwing it at her harshly.

"It's not me who wants her, it's someone who works for me. So don't get things mixed up when I asked you to do things got it? Because once she's out of the I have full rain to take her and give her to the person who wants her ok?" I felt my heart drop as I sat back into my chair staring at the ground. "Remember I've always been the middle man I can take her and have full control of all your your gang." She stood up and unlocked the door leaving.

I quickly shut it and locked it and checked the room for cameras. I then started packing my sister bags full of all the stuff I had brought her on the way here because I had a bag that I have going to have thrown away. I checked the hallway and opened the window. Since we are in the back of the hospital and on the fifth floor we have a fire escape right next to us. I picked her up taking her IVs out.

"I'm sorry sis let's go." I made sure she was secure on my back before running down the fire escape leaving our phones and anything reachable behind.

I made sure to keep my keys and everything for the house.

*time skip*

I finally got us home and parked behind the house and she was in the back so I covered her with a blanket and a few other things before quickly racing into the house to get more of our stuff. I made sure to grab all her computers and most of her clothes putting them in a suitcase. I grabbed lots of my clothes and that's when the alarm went off and high pitched screaming was heard.

I ran to the hallway and saw Asher holding her ears and crying. I quickly turned the alarm off and ran to the house phone telling Namjoon I forgot to enter the code so I had just opened the door and then turned the alarm off. He believed me.

"Do you remember where all the food is sis?" She nods and smiles at me kissing my cheek.

"Do we need to go get food?" I nod not wanting to tell her the truth.

"We're going on a very long trip that will let you get away from everything you have been through ok?" She nods and grabs a suitcase and walks to the kitchen getting food and drinks.

I walked to her room pulling out a shoebox with a few thousand bucks in there that will get us a hotel room for a little. I then went to my room and grabbed all the cash I had laying around. I quickly wrote a note for the boys explaining I had to leave for a while to get some things sorted I will be back don't look for me because I won't let you guys find me.

*ANOTHER time skip... sorry*

Asher's p.o.v.

My brother decided that we had to stop at a hospital and he asked for them to get him two tanks of oxygen and a nasal cannula for me just in case I need it. He used a lot of money on it and I felt bad.

"Here." I handed him a plastic bag full of cash.

"Where did you get this?" He was so worried about me and I smiled staring at a car with its doors opened.

"There! There is more bags with money. I learn from the best." I pointed to the car and he sighed rubbing the top of my head laughing as we continued on our "little" trip away from Seoul.

*meanwhile at the hospital*

Jungkook's p.o.v.

The whole hospital was on lock down as we found that Asher was missing. Why this again I realized that Suga was the last person with her so he should know if she's ok or not. I tried calling him but it went straight to voice mail. The cops couldn't find any finger prints, but what worried them is that this room had no evidence of anyone staying here. There was no finger prints or anything. Like it hasn't been used in years.

Namjoon said we have to leave because one of the cops he thinks is catching on to who we are. I nod grabbing my jacket that was in the bathroom ad slipped it on.

"We have to find her right? She has to be ok!" Jin was trying to calm Taehyung down but it was barely working.

"V everything is going to be ok. Suga is at the house so if she goes home we will get notifications." We were told to stay at places the police think she may show up at so that's what we did since Suga was at the house we spread out.