2.1

Asher's p.o.v.

Got7 we're treating me horrible. Like I was an object. I couldn't remember when I felt pure. If my brother knew what I have done he would strangle me with his own hands but he has to understand that's the only way I could live. Mark entered my room with a black eye. I jumped you and pulled him to my bed after locking my door.

"What the hell happened?" I started tearing up because Mark was the only one who when forced to do anything, he didn't we faked everything.

"I told the guys it's been long enough and you need to be sent back to your brother and family. They didn't like it. BamBam also agreed but he's getting beaten right now. He may knock on the door but make sure it's only him. Have him do the secret language ok?" I nodded my head pulling my first aid kit out from under the bed and Mark saw my wrists. "We really need to get you out of here." He pulled my wrist up to his body and saw most of the cuts are new.

"An body is all not visible to the door." BamBam spoke up threw the door and I jumped up hurrying to get him in my room. "Please hurry. They're coming." He cried and I let him in having them hide in my secret room that only us three know of.

I pulled out a book from my shelf that I knew what it was about and hurried to my bed. The door smashed open and Jackson and JB entered with bruised and bloody bodies.

"Where are they?" I shrugged and turn to face the two males. "You know where they are!" Jackson pinned me to the bed choking me and I started swinging my arms.

"Jackson fucking stop!" JB pulled him off of me and I crawled up into a ball and started crying.

"You should of just him me kill him JB. It would of ended all my suffering. I wouldn't have to face anyone knowing how abused and how not pure I am because of you evil men!" I yelled and JB flinched because I've never yelled before.

The front door was kicked in and I flinched. Hearing an old lady yelling and slapping people I ran to my closet while the two guys ran out of my room. I crawled into my secret room and was engulfed in a hug by Mark and BamBam.

"We are so sorry about all of this. You deserve so much better." Mark was rubbing my back and I could hear their boss the old lady yelling for Mark and BamBam to come out.

I stayed attached to Mark while he came out of the secret room. She went to slap him but I stepped in front of him and got slapped instead.

"Honey!" She dropped down to me and picked my head up and started crying. "You shouldn't of protected the one who caused you pain." I shook my head no quickly.

"Mark never did anything. Neither did BamBam. They wanted to get me out of here and wanted to help me escape. Don't punish them please. I just want to go home." She nodded and had Mark help my up and I felt my knees grow weak knowing I was safe and could let my guard down.

We got into a limo that was told to go to my old apartment with my roommate. "No not there. We have to go to my parents house." She nods and tell them my moms old house that Suga inherited because I was trying to be sold in the USA.

When we got there I saw three cars and I knew one of them was Sugas. The limo honked and I saw the door open. There was Kookie who was confused. I hugged Mark, BamBam, and Eomma thanking them for bringing me home to my family. I stepped out in a large hoodie since it was BamBams and he loved oversized baggy clothes. Kookie was confused and when I turned around everyone was outside.

I started crying as snow was falling hiding my tears. I saw Kookie run to me and everything went black.

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I saw Asher and she was crying. I knew she thought the snow would hide her tears but it doesn't. Then I saw blood come out her nose and I started charging to her and the limo door opened as well. Whoever got out of the limo caught her in time and started panicking.

"Take is to the hospital!" He yelled getting back into the limo and I saw Jin come out and slowly the other 5 did as well.

"Get in cars and follow that limo now!" I yelled getting in my car as I started in having Jin and Ariel getting into my car.

"Kookie who was the person that male was carrying?" I heard Ariel speak up scared it was who she thought it was.

"It was Asher. I'm just worried because she's never had a nose bleed for years. Last time she did she was diagnosed with cancer and I was paying for her bills by killing people who did bad to others. That's why I'm here." Everyone went quiet because I swear to god if she has cancer again her body couldn't take it especially after a year being abused and months of I don't know what Got7 did to her.

When he pulled into the hospital I saw the guys who parks cars standing there and I jumped out the car throwing my keys at him telling him not to ruin my car. I ran into the hospital to the front desk.

"Min SeokAsher I am her husband!" I was panting and the lady was scared while she looked at the computer screen and started running to the doors and let me in.

"ICU room 2" she let me into the ICU area and I was running.

Here this hospital has 48 open ICU rooms for people who suffer from strokes or have a hard time after surgery. The other 2 the first 2 are used for cancer patients.

"Get my an O+ blood bag right now!" The doctor yelled and I entered.

"No not that one. She reacts horribly to O+ give her O-, something is wrong with her blood stream." I said throwing my jacket off and I pulled up a chair while the doctor had his nurse get O- instead.

"How did you know son?" I looked at him, and he noticed me since this was a doctor I had last week.

"I'm her boyfriend. I sat with her and watched her go through cancer once. If this is cancer I don't think she'll be able to pull threw so I'm going to be here until we know it's not cancer." The doctor frowned and pulled open the notes he had for her.

"Two weeks ago she was admitted here and we found that she had lymphoma. I'm so sorry son. She will pull threw I swear." He patted my back and I saw them being her an oxygen tank and started getting her set up.

No one except me was aloud back here and all the nurses were to scared to ask me to leave because they saw all my gang tattoos. I was not leaving her until I know she's healthy. Not like last time. Suga entered the room and frowned at me.

"The doctor told me and only me. Go get yourself a shower in the hospital and get yourself some food. I'll be here ok? If anything happened I'll message you." I shook my head no and he sighed. "She'll be ok if you leave for 10 minutes and come back. Go get you something to eat ok?" I stood up and let her hand go my hand no cold and it was empty.

I left the room to go get some food from the lobby that the ICU had right outside the doors of the ICU. I pulled my wallet out and got ramen and made it. I grabbed some chopsticks eating slowly. My body wouldn't eat and I knew that I had to if I wanted to stay healthy for Asher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm sorry it took so long! Please give me ideas of what I should do for this story? I don't know if I should end it or keep it going and if I do what should happen. Please give me what you want to happen!

~Kai