1.4

Asher's p.o.v.

I was sitting in my room which was weird because I wasn't wanting to be in my room. My body wouldn't or couldn't move. It's like I'm trapped sitting in my comfy chair in the corner of my room by all the weapons I have that I can injure myself with. I'm just staring at them slowly wondering what would happen if I pulled this one or that one on myself. My door cracked open to reveal my brother and all the gang members looking like normal people.

"Asher come on let's go." Jungkook yelled smiling at me but I couldn't move and inch. "Asher?" He started stepping closer and my body started shaking so I grabbed a gun and aimed it right at Kookie.

"Stay away from me you monster!" I yelled and I had tears pouring down my face.

I started hitting the gun against my head and I could tell everyone was worried about me. Someone moved closer to me wrapped a hand around a gun and the other around my waist the best they could. It was a girls grip.

"Ash let go so we can go get something to eat." It was Ariel, Jimin's girl and I let go of the gun and it was just in her hand.

She tensed and Jimin moved to her getting the gun out of her hands. "Ash come on, Ariel will help you change. Then we are going out to eat and have some fun." I slightly move my head up and down and everyone but Ariel leaves.

"I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment Ariel. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't have to live in this house. I need to go back to my roommate." I stood up and almost fell but Ariel grabbed my crutches and handed them to me.

I moved to the closet and opened it slowly. She pulled out a cute outfit that had a skirt and a shirt since I can't wear pants. As I was putting it on she noticed all my scars and frowned but I forced a smile trying to show her I'm ok.

I got changed and slowly went into the living room and the boys smiled at me handing me a boot and I noticed Kiji was standing in the living room arguing with my brother about something

"Kiji? Suga? What's going on?" I got everyone's attention and Kiji looked at my cast then at me.

"What the hell man. You let my girlfriend break her leg?" He pushed my brother and I got scared something was gonna happen so I pulled out my pistol.

"Kiji stop dude." My brother said but Kiji kept going on and on so I pointed the gun at his head.

"If you don't stop I will shoot Kiji." I said without emotion and he threw his hands up and stepped away from my brother smiling.

He came over to me and helped me put on a boot so I don't have to use crutches. It's just a fracture but the doctor told me to try walking on it to help strengthen it. His hand was sitting on my lower back and I was still then entire time. I kept rethinking how Kiji called me his girlfriend.

"Wait! Hold on! When the hell did we start dating?! I never got asked and never gave an answer!" I look over at Tae with sadness in my eyes and he looked away quickly.