2.4

Yoongi's p.o.v.

My sister and Tae have been out for six hours and we can't find them anywhere. Now I understand how they felt when I took her away. I hope he didn't get them into trouble and kidnapped because I will snap his neck if he did!

"We're home!" I heard her happy and cheery voice and I attacked her in a hug which she stumbled back but Tae caught us making sure we didn't fall.

"Where did you guys go? Don't ever do that again do you understand?!" I was not angry I was upset that I didn't know where she was because we just got back from a get away to be safe and for all I know she could of been kidnapped.

"Hey Suga we just went to a cafe and stopped at some shops ok the way here. We watched our surroundings to make sure we were and still are safe." I looked a Tae and smiled thanking him and let go of my sister who kissed my cheek.

"Hey brother, do you want me to cook dinner for you guys tonight? I make some mean food!" She tugged on the hem of my shirt and stared at me happily.

"Yes ask Jin Oppa to help you ok?" She nodded running off and Tae looked at me while I just smiled because my sister was happy.

"Where did you guys go?" Tae asked me out of nowhere and I do owe them an explanation.

"I went a few towns over to help with her cancer. She got through it healthily and I got rid of the contract that was signed to hand her off the another person after she turned 20. I had to do this I'm sorry." I rubbed my head and yawned wiping my eyes.

"Hey it's ok Suga. You did what she needed. We are just happy she's safe. But Kookie is regretting what he did I could just tell with the look in his eyes." Tae and I sat in the living room watching the news.

"Ya well I truly don't want anyone in this gang to date my sister. I want someone that's not gang related at all to be with her but I can't tell her who she can't love. Who ever she ends up with, I will be happy because she's with someone who makes her happy." I looked at Tae who was nodding playing with his hands. "Even if it's you." He smiled a little but it became bigger when my sister came in with lemonade for us and the rest of the boys.

"Here you guys go. Jin is taking it to the other boys and Kookie's girlfriend. I hope this will hold you over till dinner. If not we have snacks in the kitchen." Tae watched as she left the living room and he was happy with her around.

"Why haven't you asked her? You should of asked her before Jungkook did. She would of been so much happier Tae." He frowned and stared at his hands but we were interrupted when RM came into the living room with a mission for us.

"Jin Hyung!" Jin came running into the room with a apron on wiping his hands.

When everyone except Asher we started discussing the mission. "So we had someone hack the system for our shipments of weapons and the drugs for the company. He's going to be at the club tonight and we need to get him. But he doesn't work well with males. Only females." Joon looked at Kookie's girl but she was terrified and cling onto Kookie for dear life. "We need you Nancy to do this. You're the only stable female in this household at the moment. Mimi, and Ariel are away for training and Asher just got back and isn't stable enough. You've done a mission before."

"Ya that almost got her killed Namjoon! I'm not risking her life again!" Jungkook was yelling at Joon and I quickly stood up holding Kookie back from Joon.

"I'll do it." Everyone turned towards the small voice that came from the kitchen door. "I don't want her to be in danger. I know you guys won't put me in danger. I want two people to come into the club with me when I go in. I will hack the guest list and put my name on it. As someone else."

"No!" Tae and I stood up at the same time screaming but Joon sat us back down.

"I will send three people in with you as body guards. You will do anything he wants. We will talk more about this but Nancy take her and get her dressed ok?" Nancy nodded and I grabbed my sisters hand and she looked me in the eyes.

"Please don't do this sis." She sighed and pulled her hand.

"You always told me to not be afraid of things that could happen because it will hopefully turn out good." She smiled and left upstairs with Nancy.

Ashers p.o.v.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself in the mirror and I was surprised with how I look. "Wow this has been in my closet for years and I didn't know?" Nancy nodded and smiled at me and handed me a piece of thick paper.

"Kookie always kept this in his pocket for days afraid you were dead this time

"Kookie always kept this in his pocket for days afraid you were dead this time." I nodded looking at the picture of our movie date in middle school.

My heart started feeling happy and was beating but shattered when I saw Nancy and him in a picture. "You guys are so cute together. I'm so happy he found you. I hope you two stay together for a long time." I left the room and walked down the stairs to see Tae, Suga, and J-Hope in tuxedos that you could tell was loaded with weapons and safety things.

When I actually looked around everyone was in a tuxedo. "We have all decided it would be better for all of us to go in at separate times but is three to go in with you." Jimin pointed at Tae, J-Hope and himself.

Nancy came down in a really nice looking dress and I was stunned

Nancy came down in a really nice looking dress and I was stunned. She went right next to Kookie and Tae came over to me and I pulled out my phone.

I added everyone's fake name I've given them and mine which was Lost which was the name I used when I was singing on the street years ago

I added everyone's fake name I've given them and mine which was Lost which was the name I used when I was singing on the street years ago. We all piled into three limos and we were off the the club.