2.0

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I couldn't see anything but I heard Asher screaming at me to stop punching who ever I am punching. I couldn't stop my body from doing whatever I'm doing. 

"Kookie please stop." She wrapped her arms around me but I threw her off and when I heard her gasp as she hit a wall I froze.

My vision started coming back and I knew I fucked up. My body's reaction was to drop to my knees and apologize but I couldn't. I quickly ran to her and pulled her into my lap. She was crying so much I didn't know what to do.

"Jungkook give her to me." I looked up and was Jinyoung from the Got7 gang.

"No she's my girlfriend I take care of her!" She was crying uncontrollably and I didn't know what to do.

"Do you see what you just did? Give her to me I'll take care of her ok?" He put his arms out and I looked at her face it was in so much pain.

I didn't know what to do she I gave her to him because I heard the sirens. I looked at Jinyoung and he nodded his head.

"I won't mention anything ok? Just go. I'll point out some random person on the streets ok?" I nodded and kissed Ash's forehead and started running until I hit an alley way and then I knew I fucked out handing her off to Jinyoung.

Yugyeom is gonna be able to talk to her and fuck everything up. He's going to try and take her from me.

Jinyoung's p.o.v.

I laid her in my back seat and started driving to the mansion. "Where am I?" I looked back at Asher and reached my hand back and I felt her grab a hold of it for comfort.

"We're going to my home ok? I am going to treat you and Kookie said he wants you to stay with us for a little ok?" She hummed a yes and sat up hugging her knees to her chest resting her chin on the top of her knees.

Thank you Kookie for handing over the one thing you guys weaken to so we can take you down.

Asher's p.o.v.

I pulled out my phone while Jinyoung wasn't looking and started texting Suga. I laid down so it would be harder to see my phone.

Sis🗑: Hey Jinyoung from Got7 has me. He says Kookie let him take me to care for me because of what happened in the cafe.
Bro🚬: Why would Kookie give you to our enemies? That makes no sense. Jin could of cared for you. And What did Kookie do?

I didn't respond to my brother but I shoved my phone into my weight belts so they can't find it. Last time they didn't let me use a phone at all. I saw Jinyoung look back at me and he smiled.

"You're awake more now. That's good. How are you?" I sat up and grabbed my head in pain and he handed me a water bottle.

"I'm ok. Just wondering where we are going that's all. I don't want to go anywhere near Yugyeom because he hurt me more than anyone else has hurt me in the last 10 years. When do I get to go home to my brother??" He stopped the car pulling over to the side of the road.

He had me come up front and I did as I was told. He touched my face with his hand and pulled me close to him. Almost our lips touching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's me. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. School and finals are getting to me but expect a new book and more updates since I'm done with finals. ♥️👏🏼