Chapter 1, Sans

This is really old and my friend has gone over and fixed some of it, but here it is

I kept a firm grip on Quinn's arm as we walked down the street. It had only been a few weeks since we had gone to the surface and everyone seemed to keep trying to take my sister away from me. Ten years ago, when my dad was still around, and Paps was only four, we found Quinn as a baby, all alone.
    I was twelve and knew the dangers of humans. But she seemed different. Her soul wasn't even fully human. It had the color only monsters could have. White, which stands for hope. She was half monster, but we knew of no monsters who would even get close to a human. It was all too puzzling.
    After months of trying to hate her, my dad fell into the Core, and I ended up becoming entranced with my new younger sister and promised to protect her.
    When Frisk, who was just turning nineteen and is already a motherly figure to Quinn, fell, we all knew she could free us. At least, Quinn did. She became very close to Frisk, and even started calling her mom before she fully knew her. Quinn even got her best friend, that stupid flower, Flowey, to be nice to Frisk.
    I was thrown from my thoughts by the screech of a car. I turned my head to see Frisk standing in front of a bunch of froggets, who would have been run over if it was not for her.
    "Hey watch it! I was exterminating!" A male human yelled.
    "No, I won't ‘watch it’! You were gonna hurt innocents! That's a crime!" Frisk yelled. He grunted and started his car again. Frisk pulled the froggets out of road.
    "Sans? Why would anyone want to hurt monsters?" Quinn asked with tears in her eyes. I sighed, pulling her into a hug.
    "I don't know, sis." I lied. I hated lying, but I wouldn't let my little sister see the cruel world for what it really was. I just couldn't. I heard Frisk walk over to us and she joined the hug