Chapter 5, Quinn

I kept running until I bumped into a skeleton that looked like sans. He had a black paint spatter on his cheek. He was the lighter skeleton that I was thinking about.
    "Quinn?" He asked looking at me with shocked eyes making me feel weirded out.
    "Well yea? That's my name.." I whispered staring at him shocked.
    "I'm ink..." he whispered and I stepped back before tackling the poor guy in a hug.
    "Dad." I whispered still shocked that i finally got to meet my father. It was a dream come true. My heart raced as my eyes quickly filled with tears.
    "Hello my baby...." he smiled the ink on his face matched the ink from my pens that I sketched with a lot.
    "Dad.." I whispered again still not saying anything. My heart was beating a million times a second.
    "Quinn!" Sans's voice called shaking me from my trance. I turned to face my brother and was enveloped in a hug.
    "Ink get away from her!" Frisk cried joining in on the hug.
    "Guys stop." I whispered quiet enough for only my brother and mother to hear.
    "Quinn..." Quincys voice whispered behind me. I turned slowly. My brothers eyes where filled with tears. I looked down at myself to see 'it' happening again.
    "Crap." I muttered before the whole world around me turned dark and my body fell to the ground.