Chapter 4, Quincy

Sans glares daggers at me. I see Quinn's eyes fill with tears and my heart breaks into pieces. Oh sis I'm so sorry.
    "Quincy out!" Sans snapped making my flinch. Quinn's eyes widened and she quickly tackles me in a hug.
    "No! Sans please let him stay! Let him at least explain himself!" Quinn cried holding onto me. I began to pet her hair smiling.
    "I'm gonna explain it to her sans. You can't hide her family and past forever, and you know it. My dad won't be mad." I said looking down at my dear sister.
    "See Quinn. We are twins. I am ten minuets early and by the time you where born mom was dying. Dad then knew it was unsafe for you since you did not have his magic. He sent you to undertale knowing that gaster would take you in. He sent you away just in time too. Error thought of you as a glitch. He destroys glitches and attacked our home looking for you. It took him until last week to find the au that you where in. He's planning to destroy this world." I explained looking down.
    "Who's out father?" Quinn asked her big blue eyes burning into mine.
    "His name is ink. He was the lighter skeleton you saw fighting against error." I said looking down. Quinn hugged me smiling.
    "So I have three brothers?" She asked with big hopeful eyes. I felt my heart break.
    "Well yes sis but.... you can't stay with them. Dad told me to find him then take you home with us. I guess I'm going out of order." I shrugged smiling kindly at her.
    "Oh...  do I have to go?" She asked sadly. I looked at her with understanding eyes.
    "Well yea sis..... but I'll make sure you visit him every weekend. And dad made us a au so you can go to school without being bullied! Also you can take flowey if you want!" I cheered hugging her.
    She frowned tears filling her eyes. "But I don't want to leave sans and mom!" She sobbed shoving me away and running off.
    "Quinn!" I yelled chasing her.