Part 4

I clean up the party mess and I find Jack left his phone here. I call the contact that says "Home" and he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Uhm, Hi Jack. You left your phone here." I say, stiffly. I remember last night.

"Oh? I'll come pick it up. See ya." He hangs up. I throw his phone on the couch and finish cleaning up just as the doorbell rings. I open it and find a freshly clean Jack.

"Hey sexy." His voice almost purring. I shutter.

"Just heres your phone!" I say and walk into my living room to grab his phone. When I turn around, he tackles me onto the couch and starts kissing up my neck again, like last night. I'm shouting and screaming when I remember I have his phone. I find Chase in his contacts and call him.

"Hello?" I hear his voice. I start screaming for help . Then Jack rips my shirt off me. I hit him and he takes that as me liking it. I'm crying and I hear someone open the door.

"CHASE!" I scream. He runs in and pulls Jack off me. I don't know what he did or said to Jack, I'm crying too hard. I feel someones hands on me, so I look up to see Chase.

"I'm so- sorry!" I say, crying even harder. "You- can- go- home, I'll- be- okay." I lie to him. He lifts me up and takes us upstairs.

"I'm not leaving. I was gonna come back anyway." His voice so loving, I forgot who it was. My tears still rolling, I crush into him, leaving only the clothes on us keeping us from being touching. He lightly strokes my hair until I stop. I know I look gross, and I start to apologize for it.

"Don't ever apologize for being your beautiful self, ever."

"Whatever you say, Mr. Tease." I say, my normal self coming out again. He smirks, lays down, and starts tapping the bed showing me to follow. I grin and do it.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here." He says, suddenly very serious. His voice is soft. I laugh without humor.

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault that Jack is a creep. I mean, shouldn't he respect his bestfriends 'girlfriend'? So, don't be sorry, I'm fine now. Thanks for coming to my rescue." The mood has gotten too serious, so I lightly hit his chest. "Now, wheres that goddamn smirk I hate so much?"

Boom, there it is. I smile, realizing I actually really love seeing that.

"Okay, so maybe we should rekindle our marriage...." His eyes are dancing with amusement as he shuts off my light. Instantly I get off the bed and run downstairs. "Where ya going?" He shouts and runs after me.

"Catch me if you can!" I shout, laughing and squealing like a little girl.

"Oh, your such a virgin!" He yells back.

"And your so egotistical that I can't believe your really in my house!" He finally catches me and sets us on the couch.

"Ouch, that hurts." He feigns hurt. I laugh and mess up his hair. Who says the good girl can't be a tease?

"OH, BITE THE WEINY, RIZ!" I qoute my favorite movie, expecting to see Chase get confused. Instead, he 'fluffs' his hair and pretends to smoke.

"With relish!" He licks his lips, making me want to do the same.

Holy crap, I'm falling for Chase. I zone out for a little while, watching him.

"Like what you see?" He asks, smirking.

"What are you talking about?" I say, hardening my face.

"Well, you keep staring at me. And I wanted to know if you like what you see, honey." His voice is as if he's speaking to a preschooler.