Part 7

Hey everyone! OH MY GOSH, this story is on the "What's Hot!" list as number 54!

you are all amazing!

especially PiccoloGiglio!

And I love you all! Please keep on reading and voting! Tell me what you want to see happen !

(:

"So, this Tyler kid," Chase starts talking. I can't even look at him without thinking about that kiss. It was so short and simple, I should have forgotten it.

But I didn't.

"Yeah, he's a creep. And my mom came an visited, she dropped him off." My voice catches and I try to pass it off as a cough, but Chase see's right through me.

"I'm sorry. I know how it feels, seeing your other parent. My dad lives out of state and came back one time to get some clothes. He acted like it was totally normal, and it sucked." He sighs a little. " I need to call my mom, see you in class, 'wifey dearest!'!" The smirk is back, and he runs to the doors.

"Hey McKenny!" A familar voice yells. I turn slowly, as to hold in my anger, and see Tyler.

"Don't you ever call me that. Ever. That woman decided her life wasn't good enough, that I wasn't good enough, so I don't want reminders of her." I growl, menacingly. He steps back a little and gives me a sly smile.

"Ohhkay."

"Now, what do you want?"

"I have no idea where any of my classes are." He says in a 'duh' voice.

"Who do you have first hour?"

"Uh.. Mrs. Weensil?"

Horrorstruck, I grab the schedule. Sure enough, his schedule is identical to mine. "Follow me." I mumble as we start towards the class. He catches up to me an throws his arm over my shoulders.

"Get your hands off of me!" I shout and push him off. He just shrugs and follows me into the class.

"Welcome, Mr. Henningway. I'm Mrs. Wensil and you teacher for this class, english/lit." She gives him the whole speech and a place to sit. Lucky for me, he's next to Kenzie Jenson.

"Oh, what about our project?" Kenzie asks while making googly eyes at him. Why does that bug me?

"Hey Micky." Chase whispers in my ear and I feel all tingly, like I did after our kiss.

"Hey ChaCha!"

"Oh, thats right. Since you know McKenna, we shall do this; we'll throw an affair into Chase & McKennas marriage, so Tyler, go ahead and sit next to Chase." She points to Chase and Tyler gets up.

All of the sudden, Chase goes rigid, and is giving Tyler daggers. I turn to see Tyler doing the same. Chase stands up and says, "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Chase." He stresses the 'meet you'. I have no clue whats going on, but I've never seen Chase act like this.

Chase's POV;

Mrs. Wensil is going on an on about something to Kenzie and whoever is sitting next to her. I rush up behind Micky and whisper a hello into her ear. She blushes a little and gives me a hi back.

"Oh, thats right. Since you know McKenna, we shall do this; we'll throw an affair into Chase & McKennas marriage, so Tyler, go ahead and sit next to Chase." She points to me and the kid sitting next to Kenzie stands up. He looks familiar.

That's Tyler Henningway.

I feel myself tense up, and I can't look Tyler in the eyes. I think of how McKenna's watching us, so I stand up and put my hand to for a shake. "Hello, nice to MEET you, I'm Chase." I hope he gets I don't want Micky knowing we know each other. Of all the people who had to move here, into Micky's house, it had to be Tyler? Really?

This all started with a parkingspace, I'm not supposed to fall in love!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara