Part 14!

Oh my goodness, guys!

721 fans?! Your amazing!

Alrighty, and I know this is not as long a I told you, but again,

my laptop died, twice, and I lost it all. So, I had to rewrite it, and your all getting ancy, so This just means,

more parts! I'm thinking 25 now!

And, someone guessed something important, and you'll see it laterr(:

Well, I love you all! Thankyou so much, and thanks for all the positive feedback about that STUPID LAME REVIEWER WHO IS A JEALOUS KID!

Mwah, love you alll, again.

Recap;

"Hello, beautiful." The deep voice says.

"Hi."

"McKenna, right? I'm Mike." He sticks his hand out and I shake.

"Nice to meet you, Mike!"

"Wanna go for a walk? Or, are you with Tyler?"

"No, lets go!"

The walk is alot of fun, Mike is really funny, and about a year older then me.

"So, your not like, with Tyler?" He asks, laughing.

"Nope, why?"

"You look like-"

"Annabelle. I know." I cut him off. I really have a bad habit of doing that.

"Oh. Okay. Then why are you here with him?"

I explain to him everything thats happened since I landed myself in that parkingspace.

"Chase? He's a good guy."

"No, he's a liar." I cut him off, angry.

"How did he lie?"

"Not telling me he was bestfriends with Tyler!" I huff out, exsaperated.

"Well, I wouldn't either, especially if your so called 'bestfriend' shot you!"

I hear all the air leave my lungs.

What?

ALRIGHTYY, HERE WE GO!

Anger.

Fear.

Hurt.

Deciete.

Pain.

Every emotion possible had pased through my body in the mere seconds it took for me to start running back toward the party, toward Tyler. I need to do something, need to learn the truth. What happened? My thoughts cause my stride to falter, giving Mike enough time to wrap his arms around me, restraining me. Although I'm thrashing and hitting him, I'm grateful. I need to calm down before I try to talk to Tyler. I feel hatred pulsing through my body, the only thing I can feel right now. Why did I ever think that Chase was a liar? Pain hits me like a wave of salty sea air.

My throat closes and my eyes slam shut, taking the blow for me. Of course it doesn't block it all out, no, it only takes an inkling of it away from me. I gasp and begin shaking wildly. Thinking of everything I put Chase through, I'm a terrible excuse of a person.

"Mike, can you let go of me?" I strangle out in a voice that clearly is strained. Mike releases me but stays next to me to make sure I won't go run for it. Smart kid. But that's not my plan, not right now. I need to talk with Chase now. In a hurry, I stuff my hands in my pocket, looking for my phone. When I find it, there's a message from an unknown number. "Hey girl! Heard you and Chase are splits ville! So sorry!" Well, that was bitchy. Whoever wrote that did not seem sorry. I create a new message and ask who it is, and move onto the important thing. "Chase, I need to talk to you, I can't even describe how important this is. Please don't just ignore me! please, love Micky."