Part 15!

Oh my gosh, Thank you all for the support you've showed me through this story! I love getting online to read what you have to say to me!

And, I have 841 fans!?!?! You rock! I love you all, and I hope you like this part!

BY THE WAY; Anyone willing to create a cover for this story, please p.m. or message me! (:

BY THE WAY, AGAIN! Please check out the new story, called, "Broken Mind"

Heres a link....

http://www.wattpad.com/615375-broken-mind

Thankyou so much!

ALSO! (SORRRY) I wanted to say, if anyone has any ideas or pictures of the characters, let me know!

I found chase, I can't find anyone else:(

Thankyou so much!

---------THIS ALL STARTED WITH A PARKINGSPACE, I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE!-----------------

"Ty, who is that?" Annabelle asks a very drunk Tyler.

She looks exactly like me. Her eyes, my eyes, my dad's eyes.

My mom's dark mocha hair, my hair, her hair.

"Oh, thass McKenna!" He starts waving at me, with a big smile on his face.

That's disgusting. I look at Mike for support, which he already is gathering Tyler. Annabelle looks at me like she's deciding something, and walks over to me.

"We need to talk to Mom." Is all she says to me and begins walking off in a new direction. I throw a glance at Mike and he nods slightly. I take it as an okay so

I follow her.

In silence, we walked to a little house a few blocks from the party.

I didn't even look at her to know she was crying. She seems like a weak person, and I can't stand people like that.

Although, who am I to talk?

When we got there, she opened the door, kicked off her heels and started stomping through the house.

I noticed it had a very homey feel to it, as if it belonged to grandparents. And the way there was so many knitted blankets resting on a shelf, I knew the grandma was a homemaker. Where are we? I only had time to think the words before all hell broke loose.

"MOM! COME HERE NOW!"

"I'm coming, you need to calm down! I need to go back over to Eliz's house!" Clattering of heels hit the stone floors like bullets.

That's my moms voice. I let out a little shriek gurgle thing, causing Annabelle to look at me. "MOM. NOW."

Well, she's just a ray of freaking sunshine. Not like I can talk. I've caused my own personal undoing because I don't know how to listen to anybody.

I'm an idiot, and I need to talk to Chase again. Need to see him. I need to stop thinking about it, because I'm not going to cry in front of the barbiedoll.

"Fine, fine. What?" Rachel steps into view, not seeing me yet, though. Casually, Annabelle threw daggers towards me, causing Rachel to look.

The next look that crossed her face was pure fear. Her eyes widened and glazed over. "Oh boy... Hello McKenny! Meet your sister!"

--------

"Meet my sister?! That's all you have to say? No, I need an explanation. NOW!" This women has caused me too much pain to not explain. How the hell does she look in the mirror? I hate her, with every fiber of my being. Almost as much as I hate Tyler. Annabelle huffs a little.