Part 10 (Short, sorry!)

hey everyone,

I want to say thankyou so much for all the fans and feedback I've gotten.

I hope you like this chapter, but today was a really bad day for me, so dont be too harsh.

I love you!

#10 on Whats Hot!?

Sorrrry if its short.

McKenna's POV;

I wish my sleep would null the headache and heartache. Chase didn't respond to my text, which would have been better then not knowing what he's thinking.

He's probably hooking up with another girl right now. Well, whatever. It's not like we were exclusive. We were'nt anything. He just played me, like he's done to a million other girls a million other times. I sighed loudly, forgetting I was 'asleep'.

"McKenna?" Tyler asks wearily, and I just ignore him. "I know you've been awake, please. I'm not stupid."

"Okay, I'm awake. But I really don't want to talk."

"Fine, lets play a game?" he suggests and I nod in agreement. "Okay, ABC game... you find something that starts with an A,B,C, ect, until the very end. And its fun. Start!" He explains before he nodds over to an apple core on the side of the road.

"A. Apple." He starts.

I don't break my silence, I just point to the billboard and make a 'B' in sign language.

The game goes on until we're at z, and cant find anything that we can use.

"Okay, how about this... if I win, you need to drive. If you win, I'll allow you to kiss me."

I start gagging and laughing but I don't object. I'm gonna let him win, I don't mind driving.

"No talking, yet?" He asks.

I sighed, feeling like a drama queen. I was entitled today.

"Okay, then just listen. Your dad didn't tell you everything about me. He only told you the bad parts of me."

"Okay, I'm not some thug. If you want to know who I really am, tell me. I promise you, I'm not a player." He adds with a sly smile.

"Alright, then tell me who you 'really are'" I say, adding a little huff and qoutation marks around really are. He chuckles.

"I'm someone who was desperate for popularity. Who lost his bestfriend over it. I was a pill popper, and I know it was bad, but I didn't feel loved. My mom would throw herself at men for money. She didn't care, and niether did I. Before this, Chase was my bestfriend. We were smart, we did our work. I don't think I ever got less than a 94 on an assignment. And, you know what? I never before tried so hard for a girl to talk to me." He whispers the last part and looks at me. We lock eyes for a second, thats it, because I break it. I'm dazzled.

"Uhm... the game?" I say and he sighs.

We sit in silence, me thinking about what just happened. I feel lighter. I'm staring out the window when I see it.

"ZEBRA CAKES BOX! Z!" I shout and start clapping for myself.

"Man, you must really wanna kiss me." I hear a chummy Tyler tell me. I stiffen up.

"I do not want to kiss you. And I won't. You said I could, but doesn't mean I will or want to." I say gruffly and look away.

"Alright McKenna." He says softly and keeps driving.

**6 hours later.**

"McKenna, wake up." I feel someone lightly try to rouse me. I stay put and get rewarded a sigh. Somebody wraps their arms around me and pick me up. Theres a mutter of, "So stubborn." and starts walking. I don't think we're quite there yet, so I imagine we're at a hotel.

"Hi, Woods." Tyler says and I hear a machine clicking wildly.

"Oh, I see you are carrying your bride into the hotel room?" Some squeaky voiced teen says. I can tell this girl is eyeing him, and try to ignore the anger pulsing through my body.

"No, carrying my friend to her seperate room." He explains in a sigh. Theres a chuckle and some shuffling, so probably the keycard.

"Well... I get off at 12.." The girl says and I snap open my eyes.Tylers looking at me with a smile.

"Come on, baby." I say to him and pull him close to me. He looks confused and lost but nods. When we get to the stairs, I squirm to get down.

"What was that about?" He asks, keeping a grip on me.

"That was me saving you from that nasal-y toddler. Your welcome." I snap, irritated I can't get down. He notices and smiles.

"Oh, lets gooooo, BABY!" He says playfully and runs up the stairs easily. (A/N No, no supernatural...) I snatch my keycard and look for my room. Obviously, it's next to his. I expected that. There was one thing I didn't expect, though.

I open my door, and standing there, is Chase with flowers and a box of chocolates.

AGAIN, I KNOW ITS SHORT... But I will upload tommorow!