Part 11, (Short again)

oh my godd..

I'm so sorry. Some people were saying it's not what they thought it was gonna be. I'm so sorry. I feel terrible.:/ Legit, I started crying.

But, I thought something... I shouldn't be trying to please you so much, because this is my story. But I just had to say that. I love you though!

So, now, here it is.

RECAP;

Chase is at the hotel for her.... what willl happen?!

McKenna's POV;

"Is your room okay?" Tyler says and steps into the view of Chase.

"If he wasn't in here. It'd be fine. Night." I say and step in, slamming the door in his face. I push past Chase and sit on my bed.

"Micky..." He starts talking but I shush him with my hand.

"It's McKenna, and I thought I told you not to talk to me?" I snap.

He sighs lightly. "McKenna, you told me not to text you or call you. So I didn't. I've been on a little plane trying to get here before you did. I need to talk to you. Can I sit on the bed?"

I raise my eyebrows and point to a chair. He sits down and looks at me.

"Can you tell me what changed? What did I do?"

"You lied to me. The reason I hated him so much was because, because he was a bad kid. And your just like him. I knew it was stupid to think that maybe I meant something to you." I say in a strong voice.

"Hate-d?" He asks, perplexed.

"Yes, hated. He's a cool guy. My friend. And he was yours. Which you never bothered to tell me." I sniff.

"Okay, so did he ever tell you about his past?!" He's getting angry at me, but I don't care. I feel the same way at him, so I stand up.

"YES AND IT'S OKAY. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, A MISTAKE." I shout at him and he flinches back.

"Fine. I guess theres no point in trying to talk to you, anymore. Goodbye McKenna." He gives me a curt nod and slams my door shut.

When I'm sure I'm alone, I start crying. Why was I so stupid? I should've known it all along.

Chase's POV;

"Okay, so did he ever tell you about his past?!" I say, angry and knowing he'd never tell her he shot me. Her eyes flicker with recongnition and she stands up.

"YES AND IT'S OKAY. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, A MISTAKE." Her shrill voice screams at me. I freeze for a second, then walk to the door.

"Fine. I guess theres no point in trying to talk to you, anymore. Goodbye McKenna." I say and slam her door. Numbly, I walk over to my door and open it, shaking with anger. She's so okay with him... shooting me? God. The only girl who I didn't want just for sex... the only one I cared about, doesn't CARE. I slam my hand down on the back board of my bed and feel the immediate pain inflaring into my hand.

Damnit.

McKenna's POV;

I need some sleep. I can't stop thinking about the cnoversation me and Tyler had, and the way that he held me.

I don't even know.

OKAY...

YOU HATE ME, I KNOW.

But, i cannnnot think of whats gonna happpen. soo..... im so sorrry.

:/ I wil upload asap.