Part 27B, the end!

Okay, the official ending of this story. (:

I really don't have much to say, just I love you and thankyou for the amazing help and growth. I hope you have enjoyed this like I have.

Okay, *flourish to the story!* GO!

The chocolates, the eagle, and Chase. The only things running through my mind are Chase, chocolates, and the eagle. Chase in his romantic and completely fairytale way has suprised me yet again.

Bastard. I can never stay mad at him. "McKenna, I know that I did what I did, but, in all honesty, if I could choose to do it all over again, I would. I would because I would have never met you if I hadn't gotten the bet. And because, your the only person I know who is so weak and so strong." He smiles a little at the end. I feel myself tearing up, god, I'm such a crybaby. Why should I punish Chase for this? It was wrong of him to do it, obviously. But, maybe theres an exception to every mistake, every rule, everything.

No point in trying to change the past, soI say, "It's okay." Because, if I'm being honest with myself, I would do this all over again. I would become some freak of nature who rys at every moment, as if she's pregnant. And I would take the snobby, you-know-you-want-me Chase anyday instead of walking past him. Maybe we don't have the most perfect relationship, and maybe it wont work out in the future, but whos looking forward to it, anyways? Not me, thats for sure.

Chase looks at me and forces our eyes to lock. Anything that happens in movies,a kiss, a touch, doesn't happen.Instead, Chase says, "Eagles are stupid."

I can't help but laugh. Such an electrically charged moment, and Chase goes and ruins it. Oh well, thats what I want, I think to myself."Chase, shutup and come here." As I walk toward him I think about Zack and stop. "But, what about Zack?"

"I think Zack gets that you and him are over, I took care of it." He shrugs slightly.

"Hmm, my hero, the guy in ripped jeans." I muse.

"The one who ROCKS the sexy ripped jeans. You want in?" He gestures down to his crotch and tapshimself. What a creep, but a cute one.

"You, my friend, need to brace yourself. Unless you put a ring on this hand," I motion to my left ring finger, "And a stack of cash on THIS hand, your not getting anything!" I finish by showing my other hand.

"Alright, wheres my ringpop?" He says before he closes the distance between us and plants a soft kiss on my lips. I feel so light now, because everything is just over with, and I'm finally happy. If I ever thought my life was normal, I'm dead wrong.

"McKenna?" Chase whispers.

"Yeah?"

"I love you, even if you stole my parkingspace."

Ahh, whats not to love about him?

"I love you too."

<3

Alright, how'd I do?Good hopefully?Well, Ihave some news. 1.Now, I'm looking for suggestions for the name of the sequal.(:

And 2. I will be putting brothers bestfriend OFF holding.!(:

I love you and thankyou, again! (: Peace, love, smiles!

<3 Meghan