Part 22

Loook at the end of the page, for a little note thingy.....(:

GO!

That's not true. No, it can't be. It's Kendra, for gods sakes. I pick up my phone, and hear Kendra talking. "GUYS, HE BANGED HER! WHO OWES CHASE MONEY?!"

No.No.No!

"NO HE DIDN'T!" I shout into my phone. Laughs come from everywhere and those stupid tears are back. It's like I'm pregnant.

Oh my god. I should've thought of this sooner.Every thought but this is completely erased from my mind. I hang up with Kendra and dial the number.

"Hello?" Annabelles voice.

"ARE. YOU. PREGNANT."

"What?"

"Are you deaf? Are you pregnant?"

"Uh...."

"I'm getting you a test."

"Okay...."

I slap the phone shut and start toward the giftshop. They're bound to have some. "Welcome to Penslivania, here, pee on this stick." Yeah, sounds right. I get in and the lady standing at the cash register smiles. "WELCOME TO-"

"DO YOU HAVE ANY PREGNANCY TESTS?" I interupt her. I should know better, but I can't help it.

A tight smile forms on her face, and it turns evil. "Kids these days...." She starts mumbling and walks toward the back. When she returns, she's holding pink boxes.

"Here." She hands it to me like I'm infected.

"Thanks, my sister appreciates it." I spit back and head for the door. God, the nerve of some people. Even if I wa pregnant, doesn't mean I'd be tainted. I get a taxi to be embarrased, seeing a woman and man in their late teens sitting kissing.

"Uh...." The guy sees me first.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" The girl says, laughing. They seem so cute together- kind of like-

ouch. Thinking of Chase just hurts. I need to just chillax. Guys are so not everything in this world, and so not worth so much of me.

"Oh, it's okay." I laugh, because these people probably think I'm such a creep now, spacing out and what not.

"Need a taxi?" The girl starts to get out and tugs the guy behind.

"Thanks."

"Good luck..." The guy says and slams the door. Good luck with what? Oh. I feel the box of the test on my bag. Wow... that was probably really embarrasing for them. Maybe a wakeup call. I just stopped unprotected sex, I'm the the freaking second coming of Jesus.

Newest law: NEVER PLAY A GIRL.

"Where ya going?" The taxi driver has a smokers voice.

"1537 Lakebide Dr."

Okay, unfortunetly, you all asked for Chase and Micky to be together, and let me tell ya, it doesn't sound very likely. But; this story changes every day. So, don't ount him out. And don't doubt anyone.

This one is more of a transition, I don't like this story being all drama, all the time. So, NO CLIFFY! (: Booooooom. yayaya. Okay, DUCES.(: