Part 23

Hey everyone! So; this one is a little different, I took it and did past tense on it.

And to the people who think my stories are overdramatic, I know they are. Well, this one. Check out my other ones. (:

Go!

WAIT; by the way, I want to say thankyou all so much. You help me keep writing. I can't tell yopu how many times I wanted to give up!

And, me and my friend tried out for the talent show at my school, and we're the only freshmen who made it... YEAHH,(:

-------THIS ALL STARTED WITH A PARKINGSPACE, IM NOT SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE!-------------

Annabelle's pregnant.

She's got a little bundle of joy on the way, and the rest of us are planning a wedding. Explaining everything to Tyler was a little wierd...

----

"Hey McKenna!" Tyler grabbed me by the waist and planted a kiss on my cheek. I had barely gotten my stuff settled so I squirmed because I was still clutching the pregnancy test.

"Hi... I'll be right back, and we need to talk, okay?" I said this very casually, so I wouldn't completely tweak him out.

"Okay, see ya." He let go and I walked upstairs quickly. Annabelle was laying on the bed and I tossed her the box.

"Here, go and pee." I smile a little.

"I can't exactly pee on demand, McKenna!" She chuckled.

"Hardy har har. I hear it helps if you have a high grain fiber."

She flicked her hair and walked into the bathroom but not before she gave me a sympathetic look and said "I'm sorry. I feel bad."

"It's fine, actually. I don't mind anymore." I told her honestly. Then the bathroom shuts and all bets are off.

She came out with the shocked expression and I knew. I was actually happy for her. "Come on, time to tell Tyler." I pulled her downstairs and found him sitting down.

"Woah!" He shouted.

"Okay, let me tell you this Tyler... I am Annabelle, and we are having a baby."

------------

Woah there, sis.

Well, he took it well. At first he was mad we had lied to him, but he sucked it up, and is now working for money.

I'm moved in with Rachel for now, because Dad can't handle anything. Lately he's been going on business trips more and more, he's just not himself.

But I havent really worried about it, I've thrown myself into helping plan the wedding.

------ (Wedding day! Whoooop whooop!)

Alison, the wedding planner, is spazzing out. Our 125 roses have yet to show up, which I think is fine. Who needs all these roses to throw at the bride and groom as they're presented? Who's gonna clean up the mess? Not me, thats for sure.

"Where are my roses?! And, the cake, it's lopsided! Get the caterer on the phone, they were supposed to show up 3 hours ago! GOD!" Alison is a short girl, with pixie cut dark blonde hair and a square face, which makes her look like a man. But she's nice. She never made me feel out of the planning, and she even got Annabelle on a safe diet for her and the baby.

"Alison, deep breaths!" I hear Mike say from behind me. Even though she wont admit it, she's got a thing for him, so he's our calmer for whenever shes about to explode. We've been hanging out alot lately, and he's a nice guy.

A smile spreads across her face and she ruffles her hair. "Mike I'm plenty calm.... but I can excite........" She leaves the sentence open to the imagination.

Mike turns red and starts chuckling. I laugh with him and tell Alison, "Your a freak, Alison. You two can sneak off during the reception. Right now, we gotta get Tyler and Annabelle hitched."

After giving Mike a wink, she gets back to business. "Alright, Mike and McKenna, I need you two to go usher people in, because I've got the real usherer's at the bakery, buying more canoli's and such. Go, go! And don't forget, be back here at a quarter to 2." Then she rushes off.

Me and Mike walk to the front of the church and get the phamplets. The picture of Tyler and Annabelle on the cover is absolutely gorgeous. They're holding each other in a hug but also it's inviting, welcoming they're baby to the world. People begin walking in and I hand one to each person with a smile on my face. "Hello, welcome!"

Finally, Mike tugs my dress, "We gotta go," I nodd and we head down.

Alison is crying. "These, roses!" They've wilted and they're plain old ugly.

"I have an idea... instead of roses, let's use rice!" I say, remembering old movies when that happens. How cliche. But it'd be better than nothing. I think Alison knows that too, because she nods.

"Yes, that should work. I'm gonna go buy some.... Start walking in at 2!" She shouts over her shoulder before disapeering out of eyesight. Mike laughs.

"You should be a wedding planner!"

I laugh now, "Hardy har har, no thanks. Dealing with bridezilla's isn't exactly my cup of tea. And hitting on the grooms best man... no."

"Awh, you get a little jealous when she winks at me, don't you?"

"Not in the slightest, kiddo." I hit him.

"How cute, the maid or honor has a crush on the best man.... You loooooove me....." He starts singing. I laugh.

"Stop hitting on me, it's time to go!" I say as the music starts. Everyone is quiet and we take our places.

"1...2...3" Mike whispers and we head down the aisle. Tyler looks stunning in his suit. Well, he looks better then if he were to wear sweats. For being 17, wait! How can they be getting married? Wait, nevermind. Why am I talking to myself so much? Mike squeezes my arm and I realize I wasn't moving. Finally, we make it to our positions.

------

"I do," Annabelle's voice rings clearly.

"And do you, Tyler-" The preacher is cut off by Tyler.

"I do!"

And they kiss.

------

The reception was amazing, worked out without any problems. I was sitting up at the Wedding party's table when I hear Tyler talking to Mike.

"Thanks, for being my best man... I couldn't really ask Damien. He, ya know."

"It's cool. No problem." Mike says and leaves.

A few minutes later, the DJ says, "This song goes to McKenna Woods!" And "Without Love" from Hairspray starts playing. I smile and find Mike right behind me.

"Wanna dance?"