Part 18

Okay guys; nothing really happens in this chapter, except, ;; wellll, you'll see soon enough! It's short, yada yada yada. I know I know. I'm sorry! jeeez. But, honestly, I need to work on my other stories, so now, I have a plan.

Parkingspace; updated on tuesdays or thursdays

Broken mind; Sundays or mondays

Bestfriend's brother; wednesdays or fridays.

Saturdays are gonna be my reading other peoples stories days!

AND, BTW, I DID FANTABULOUS ON MY TESTS(:

Also, guys, stoppit with the marking comments as offensive! Lol, and Thankyou all so much for staying there for me even when I wasn't on whats hot and such! I'm always somewhere between 1-20 now! (: THANKYOU!

ALRIGHTY, HERE WE GO!

------THIS ALL STARTED WITH A PARKINGSPACE, I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE!-------------

----Recap------

I start toward the office with as much excitement as I can muster. I need to seem peppy to make this work. The office lady looks up as I open the door with a smile. "Hi! I'm with the Peprally club and I need to make an announcement!"

She raises her eyebrows but points me towards the speaker. I run over with a cheerful leap and press the button that will let me talk through the mic.

"Hi everyone! I'm McKenna Woods, and I have a message. Sometimes people make mistakes, but thats alright. You know? People should forgive. And I believe strongly in this!" I'm working my magic when our Dean of students rushes out. I'm running out of time. "Don't you all? I think it's like the golden rule!" The dean has her hand on me now, so I shout the last thing I can. "I LOVE YOU CHASE MONTANGY!"

-----End of recap------

Okay, so I agree that what I did was wrong, but I should not have an ASDA all day tommorow. An ASDA is an in school suspension where the most fun thing to do is count how many spider webs surround your desk.

"Alright, and was Mr. Montangy involved with this?" Mrs.Lerpa asks me. Shes the deans sidekick, who punishes the kids so Mrs. Tuntis,(dean) can go and get facials. I know these things because I heard the office lady complaining about it once.

"No, Chase didn't know." I answer her as I fix my eyes on the wall, fighting back the tears. God, it seems like I'm crying all the time.

"Alright, then you can go now, back to class." She nods her head towards the door, where, none other than Chase is standing.

My mouth forms a tight 'O' and I march past him. His hand reaches out for me as he says thanks to Mrs.Lerpa. "I'll take her from here, thanks and sorry." I bet his smirking.

As soon as were out of the office, I try to get away from him; But he keeps his grip.

Finally, I give up and turn to him. "What do you want?!" I yelp. He smirks at me and my heart flutters.

"Micky, I want to talk with you."

The fluttering stops and my eyes glaze over. "I know what your gonna say, so just, I know, okay? You don't like me like that and I'm stupid to-"

I don't finish because Chase is kissing me. It's a soft kiss, and it doesn't fill me. I need another kiss, but I manage to pull away for breath. Chase pulls me into a little closet and kisses my forehead.

"Why did you take me in here?" I ask, laughing.

Chase just smirks for a second, then answers. "So I can tell everyone about our quickie in the school closet."

I laugh and hit his arm, then pull him in for a hug. "ChaCha.... I'm so sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. You didn't know. I was being wounded, and stupid. I'm sorry."

I gulped and asked him whats been on my mind for days. "Why did you sleep with Kendra?"

"I didn't sleep with her. "

I snorted. "I may be a virgin, but I know what sex-hair is, and she was half naked!"

Chase just laughs. "McKenna, she came over with every intention of having sex. I called her and asked her to come over, just so I could tell her that me and her couldn't be friends. Trust me, SHE came like that."

I feel my heart beating faster, so fast it's soaring. "Oh. Okay." I smile at him, and get a real smile in return. "I wish you would have told me this earlier, so I didn't have a freaking ASDA." I mumble as his laughs.

"Yeah, but you didn't love me then."

"Oh my god, that was so humiliating. I bet you all your friends are gonna give you crap for it." I babble about it for a little while longer, and eventually just stop talking.

"Don't worry, it's okay. Wanna know why?" He asks with a sincere smile on his face. I nodd and he answers in a whisper, right before connecting our lips together.

"Because I love you too."

(A/N I must say, this part is overly cheesey, but it's a story, It doesn't have to be completely possible. But Chase is the kind of guy who would say that. Just haven't found anyone in the real world who would say it.)

------

He said he loved me too. It's stupid to get so happy about it, considering we've been together for less than a week. But thats okay. I'm happy being unreasonable for now.

I need to check in on Annabelle, so i send her a text.

*Hey, how's it going? Me and Chase are back together!

I set my phone down only to have it vibrate a second later.

*Hi McKenna.... we've got a problem...* From Annabelle.

*I'm sure it's nothing, but what?* I send her and remember Chase is next to me.

"When you lived there, did you ever meet Annabelle?" I ask him.

"Yeah.. We weren't very good friends. Why?"

"Oh... Well," I tell him the entire story, about how we met, and my parents, and everything. He doesn't interupt, but he does take me home, just ditching the rest of the day.

When were finished he smiles. "What a life you've got, oh wife of mine."

"Yeah, yeah. Shutup ChaCha." I walk up my steps and he follows.

He leads me to my room, and we sit on my bed, watching movies and not talking. Being happy. It doesn't feel the same. It feels better. Not worrying about Kendra. She wasn't a blonde bimbo. Her hair is a sandy dark blonde, that don't really look good with her murky brown eyes.

But I can't talk, because I'm not some amazing blonde tall model. Whatever. I'm happy and nobody can steal this happiness from me, as I fall asleep on Chase.