Part 6

Hey everyone! I wanted to say your all amazing! Thanks for reading, and suggestions! This chapter is the start of some pretty crazy things. The ending kind of sucks, but I needed to upload, I loved your comments so much!

Also, if anybody has any ideas for this story, PM. Me!(: I love you all!

&& Don't worry, I'm never gonna say I wont upload unless I get a certain amount of votes. I just don't do that. But comments are great!

THANKYOU(: YOU ROCK!

**McKenna's POV;**

(Recap)

"HE KISSED YOU? OH MY GOD!!!!! THATS AMAZING! ARE YOU TWO A COUPLE?" Shes firing questions at me like a bullet.

"Yes, he kissed me. It was amazing. And no." I couldn't help to wanting in my voice at then end of my sentence.

"Well, he likes you."

"No, he's a player, trying to get with the most girls?"

"Who are you trying to convince, Me, or yourself?" She smirks, like Chase.

"Shutup. Let's watch a movie!" I say and go to my closet. I keep my movies there, so when I change I can look at something. I know it's wierd but thats just how I am. We pick out "Hairspray" and make some popcorn, light butter, extra salt. Just the way I like it! We're downstairs on our leather white couches.

"GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE!!" We're singing. I love Olive, crazy and all. We sing along to every song, and when Zac Efron comes on, we start gagging. I hate him so much, because he's a pretty boy. He's safe, whereas my entire life is safe, I'd like some rebellion to balance it.

"Did the door just open?" Olive asks at the end of the "New girl in town!" Song.

"Uh, I don't think so."

"Okay," She says, unsure. We watch the movie some more.

"Pass me some popcorn, McKenny!" A voice says. I know that voice.... I know that nickname....

It's my mother's.

"What do you want?" I barely get out through my clenched teeth.

"Well, hello to you too, Mckenny, I missed you TOO, I love you TOO." She emphasias' the 'too's, as if she thinks I miss her.

"What. Do. You. Want." It's getting hard to concentrate. The memories, in this very house, are flooding in my brain like snow falls to the ground. I see me and her, watching movies on this couch. Telling her about Johnny Devitte, my first crush. I think of all these things, and slowly unclench my teeth.

"House looks the same, doesn't it?" She's trying to make small talk.

"Uh.... I think I should go." Olive says. I nod to her and she shows herself out.

"Rachel, what do you want? Stop the small talk and tell me." Her eyes grow big as she hears my unforgiving voice say her first name instead of 'mom'.

"It's Mom to you, and your father didn't tell you I was dropping by?" She asks, astonished. This woman is so overdramatic.

"Rachel.... where do I put my stuff?" A deep voice yells from the second floor. SHE BROUGHT HER HUSBAND? HER BOYTOY? THE GUY SHE LEFT ME AND DAD FOR? I'm so angry, I push past her and run to see the filthy urchin who tore my perfect family apart. Before I take a good look at him, I'm screaming.

"Why the hell did you bring this thing here? He's half you age! More, actually! He's my age! You ruined my family, did you know that? Because you did, and I hate you so much. The door is that way, if your not out in 2 minutes so help me god, I will call the cops!" I'm crying and I know my face is wretched in some evil way. He looks from me to Rachel.